00: Interview

» ASH'S INTERVIEW «
00

Liked by ab_bowen, isawitfirst and 181,482 othersloveisland A big warm welcome to tonight's new arrival 🔥 new girl ashlyn 😍🌴 #LoveIslandView all 1,939 comments

loveisland A big warm welcome to tonight's new arrival 🔥 new girl ashlyn 😍🌴 #LoveIsland
View all 1,939 comments

Liked by loveisland, turley_paige and 29,853  othersashmills SECRET'S OUT!!! Our girl is entering the villa today and we miss her already!! 😭😭 let's see who catches her eye on tonight's episode of #loveisland ❤️👀 who we thinking!!View all 438 c...

Liked by loveisland, turley_paige and 29,853 others
ashmills SECRET'S OUT!!! Our girl is entering the villa today and we miss her already!! 😭😭 let's see who catches her eye on tonight's episode of #loveisland ❤️👀 who we thinking!!
View all 438 comments

Liked by loveisland, turley_paige and 29,853  othersashmills SECRET'S OUT!!! Our girl is entering the villa today and we miss her already!! 😭😭 let's see who catches her eye on tonight's episode of #loveisland ❤️👀 who we thinking!!View all 438 c...

"MY NAME IS ASHLYN MILLER, however, I am usually referred to as Ash or even Asher by friends and family– a bit of a long story but I got Asher because of another girl in my schools growing up. We shared the same name, and I was the one who got Asher, so.." I shrugged, "just kinda stuck. I'm not mad about it, though."

"I'm twenty-three about to turn twenty-four, and I grew up in Brotton. Although, I've just recently moved so I'm hoping I make enough new friends in the villa to save me from making even more new ones outside of it." I smiled at the main camera in front.

"—Tell us what you do for a living."

"I work in a little salon in my home town as a makeup artist, nail tech, and hairdresser alongside my aunt. However, I spent the majority of my workdays fixing people's electric and even a pipe or two." I admit to the camera, already dreading the thought of people's reactions to a girl working such a masculine job. Little unusual for a girl, but," I shrugged my shoulder, "jobs and job at the end of the day, but even so– girls can do whatever a man can do— if not better." I grinned.

"I'm just full of new beginnings lately! New job, new town, new friends. Hopefully now a new romance?" I looked to the camera as if I were telling a friend some gossip— I'd probably cringe at this when I would get my chance to watch it back.

"— What do you look for in a guy?"

"As long as he is nice and funny, I don't really mind what he looks like. I don't think I have a specific type, but if he's a gentleman with a good sense of humor then he's won me over already." I laughed at the camera. I could fall in love with a boy who would open a door for me if I'm being honest!

"— and why have you come on to Love Island? And what are you hoping to leave with?"

"I came to love island because I feel like I'm at that stage in my life where I'm just done with being on my own. I feel like I've filled that void of being single by doing things with my friends but even they've found love now and it's not the same anymore, you know? Going out to eat or to the cinema to see a good film— I want to do that with a boy now. I just want my companion, I guess. I'm ready to find that one person to live life with: go on holiday, live together.. all that good stuff.
So, I'm hoping to leave with a good-looking boy on my arm, who is as light-hearted and as easygoing as me. And he needs to be really funny because humor is a big thing for me– I laugh at anything and everything. So yeah, main box to tick off."

"—how do you think everyone will react to your arrival?"

"I think they'll be quite shocked actually because two new arrivals just came in not that long ago— I don't even know if they're boys or girls." I confessed, pointing to myself. "So I think the islanders will be surprised, to say the least, but shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'm not a 'step on anybody's toes' person– I'm more of a 'wait for the right person to come in rather than try to get with someone for the sake of just trying to be coupled up.' However, you step on my toes..." I give a warning look.

"—anything you want to add?"

"I'm just very excited to get into the villa now. If I don't catch feelings, well then, I at least hope to catch a tan."

HI!!! A little introduction to Ashlyn!!

We will definitely discover more about her as we go on but I hope this was a good enough insight!!

Also can we plz appreciate my editing skills 🥴 shit took me like 4 hours I stg

Comment on what you want to see
happen or any assumptions!!
Lots of love!! xx