04: Good Start To The Day

» GOOD START TO THE DAY «
04

WE PULLED UP TO THE VILLA and quickly headed inside, not before thanking our lovely driver who had talked to us as well commented on our 'beautiful friendship' we had going

WE PULLED UP TO THE VILLA and quickly headed inside, not before thanking our lovely driver who had talked to us as well commented on our 'beautiful friendship' we had going. He was a cute little man.

With linked arms, we made it inside the villa where I got to see it in all its beauty in the broad daylight. It was breathtaking.

Luke and I were obviously still chatting the whole time we walked through it until reaching the back door. He unlocked it and slid it open before turning to me with a sarcastic look on his face, "Eh, by the way, d'you like the looks of anyone else in here?"

I rolled my eyes as he held the door for me, "No. Just the one."
He smiled back and placed a hand on my back as we shared a brief hug. He kissed my cheek and looked down at me, "thanks for a lovely date. Let's hope we get another one soon."

That warmed my heart— so he did have a good time. I was relieved to know. I smiled brightly up at him, and stepped outside, "you're very welcome. Thank you for being the perfect company." I complimented him back before I heard all the girls scream.

"I AM GOING TO BLOODY KILL YOU!" Was the first thing I heard. Shaughna came running over in a pink bikini with a wide smile, and I pretended to run away.

Luke had made his way over to the boys where, no doubt, they would be discussing our beautiful breakfast whilst I would be getting attacked Shaughna.

We were both laughing when she'd managed to sit on top of me on the sun lounger, hitting me not so hard with one of the colourful pillows. "You gave me a heart attack you! I thought you'd already mugged me off!"

I laughed more, "How could I?! Did you really think I would do that to ya?"
She hit me again."Now I don't but this morning?!" She sat next to me, "you had me thinking I'd got you all wrong! I was sittin' sayin' to Paige about how we completely misread ya and how you're a two-faced bitch!"
We both laughed as the girls are waved me over into the villa where I could change into a bikini for today.

Sophie began plaiting my hair in two French braids as the girls all sat around me. Siânnise raised her brows, "well? How was it?!"

All the girls squealed.
I let out a content sigh and smiled, "it was just lovely. I could not stop talking to him the whole time." I revealed, making them all squeal again.

"Obviously Callum was just a friendly date, as I'm sure he filled you in about." I held my hand out to Shaughna who grinned.
"He filled me in on the latest drama and just joked with me so yeah that was all good.
But Luke– I love him already," and then my eyes widened as the 'L' word is much more meaningful in these circumstances– on this particular island. "AS A PERSON! Obviously, as a person. He is just wonderful, so so sweet and kind."