15: Biscuit Talk & Certain Positions

» "SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BISCUIT?" «
15

"WANNA ASK ME random questions?" Ashlyn asked, "and I'll ask you some?"

Luke Mabbott nodded from next her, the two back in the spot they sat at earlier this morning with Luke T. It was now night time in the villa, and the islanders were outside drinking, letting loose and just having a good time overall. Some were still adding finishing touches inside while others were on the verge of pouring a second drink. Luke and Ashlyn, however, were ready and on the daybed, their first cup still half-full as they sparked up a conversation.

"Yeah." He gave a grin at the random suggestion, thinking it was cute. His arm was loosely over her shoulders, his hand by her neck.

"Alright, want me to ask you first?" He nodded.

"Alright," she began to think. She wanted to ask the little detail questions, you know, from what way did he like his tea or was he a morning person. She thought of home life, "So what's your favourite biscuit?"

"My favourite biscuit?" he repeated, looking down at her on his arm.

"Your favourite biscuit. Like, the ones you would have with a cup of tea. Or are you not a biscuit person?"

"Hm," he thought. Despite being a chocolate addict and would probably rather have a bar of chocolate with tea– if he even had a cup of tea– he would go with any. "If you mean chocolate biscuits you keep in the fridge like Club Orange or what, then probably any. But custard creams and stuff– you know what? I'm actually not that fussed." He shrugged, laughing. "I barely take tea."

"You don't take tea?" She questioned, and her face made him chuckle.

"I take tea but, I'm more of a herbal tea-person–" and already Ashlyn oh'ed. "I like green tea, I like lemon tea, chamomile tea–"

"GiNgEr tEa–" Ash joked, making him laugh, but he nodded. She nodded in understanding, "No, yeah I get you. It– it makes sense- you've told me your into your fitness and your health and.. all that." She babbled with her hand waving. "Have to add herbal tea to my shopping list, now."

Luke laughed, "Do you not like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it, I just don't drink it. I think I've tried green tea before and liked it a little bit, you know, I like my sweet stuff and it's just–" She held her hand out to him.

"It can be like drinking water sometimes."

"YES! To me, most don't have a flavour, or arent sweet enough" The girl added, nodding her head. "But then again–"

"–but again, you take about a billion sugars in your tea." He stated, grinning as his finger tapped her front tooth, and Ash held her hand to her mouth and faked panic as she cried, "AGh! My toOth FeLL out!"