16: New Experiences

» "ANYMORE WEINER TOSSING
FROM YOU TONIGHT, EH?" «
16

"WELCOME TO TODAY'S CHALLENGE EVERYBODY: Oktobersesh!"

Oktobersesh concluded of three mini-games, all revolving around German culture with its famous festival: Oktoberfest. I can honestly say I don't even think I knew of this festival, so today would be full of new experiences. . .

Each round, the couples with the lowest points would be disqualified, meaning only four pairs would make it to the final and compete for the win.

The aim of the first game was basically for the boys to fill the german beer stein cups us girls held, by throwing the liquid from a distance. Of course, this would result in us girls getting soaked.

I wasn't all that mad though, for one, our bikinis weren't the ones getting dirtied, for we had all been supplied with traditional Oktoberfest costumes!

"This is quite cute, isn't it?" I said to Siânnise from beside her. Fiddling with the poofy skirt, she nodded as the girls passed along the stein cups – "So lush!" She grinned.

My hair was styled in two, long plaits, with a bare face free of makeup. To be quite honest, you're stupid if you put makeup on when doing a challenge– these things are always messy.

But I felt like such a little girl, back in my primary school days with the Bavarian Oktoberfest Dress on, and it made me feel weird knowing it all seemed a bit sexualised. With a short dress that stopped at the very top of our thighs and long white knee socks to match – eesh, Love Island was pushing it.

Eyeing the yellow liquid in the jug each boy held, I couldn't help but inwardly groan. My skin was as clear and as soft as could be, however, I knew within seconds it would turn sticky with whatever substance it was that was being thrown at me– because I knew for a fact it was not beer. So what the hell was it?

With my hands struggling to hold 6 large, german stein cups, I looked up strugglingly up at Luke. Like the rest of the boys, his chest was on full show as they wore the Bavarian costume, but with no shirt under the braces of the brown shorts. They all looked so cute but hot at the same time. He gave me an anticipated look- clearly excited to get the game going, but I could only shake my head in response– the boys always got the easy job in these challenges.

"Ready! Steady! GO!"

And it began.

"There was no real technique involved fo –because to be honest, I don't think you could have a technique?" I shared from in the beach hut. My little outfit was soaked from the aftermath and my hair was clumping stickily together. Luke was smilest as bright as the sun next to me, reminiscing on the earlier events that were just as funny not even an hour ago.