10: Wallace & Demi

» MEET THE NEWEST BOMBSHELLS «
10

THE GIRLS DRESSING ROOM WAS chaotic

THE GIRLS DRESSING ROOM WAS chaotic. They'd all got dolled up so quickly and so flawlessly it was shocking. Words were exchanged, some with pettiness in them but that didn't matter– the stress was to blame. What if their boy actually liked the new girl? What if she was runway model material?

I was currently in the kitchen, standing with a glass in my hand as Luke finally came back from speaking to Nas. He gave me an over-dramatic wink, and I returned it with just as much cringe when doing it as he approached. An automatic arm went around my waist which secretly took me by surprise: maybe a threat would bring us closer?
Make us feel a little territorial than we thought so? It seemed like it, at least by the looks of Luke.

"Don't you look gorgeous?" He said, tilting his head slightly. I only smiled, glad about the outfit I went with, "Do I?"

"Course." He smirked, taking a seat with me on the steps, "So, what have you got in mind to make for our Wallace?"

I gave him a look before we shared a chuckle. We really hated this.

The two tables were already set out in the garden, by the pool with two seats facing each other.  Siânnise had shared with us whilst getting ready what she would be making the new boy, whilst I was still thinking about mine.
I wonder if I should just copy Luke?

"Jokes aside Luke, I really have no clue." I confessed to him, grabbing his arm.
He smelled phenomenal.
Like out of this world.

"I feel like I'm the only one who's actually shitting myself over about what I'm going to make for the new boy?! Like?! I'm actually quite nervous." I complained in the beach hut, placing my hand over my eyes in embarrassment. "I don't want to impress him, but at the same time I don't want to embarrass myself!" The girls were pissing themselves over my panicking in the beauty room.

"Will you help me?" I asked.

Without hesitation, he nodded, giving me a sweet smile as he swayed his knees. "Yeah, I'll help you." He said, and then shortly after a loving kiss followed, placed low on my cheek, almost on my jaw.

I awed into myself and puckered my lips at his cuteness. He was gonna help me cook for my date as he cooked for his– what couple goals!

We then joined the others in the kitchen to finally pour drinks –yes I'd wandered off with an empty glass– and wished everyone— Nas in particular, good luck. We clicked glasses and cheered before taking a sip. I turned to Luke and pinned a bit of his shirt between my finger and thumb and sniffed it again. "You smell so good."

The boys all looked at each other and ooo'd humorously. What? What was it? "We said to him, that's only a smell you use to impress." Finn stated, holding his hand out to us as he spoke.
I slowly, jokingly, turned around to Luke with my eyes closed as the boys jumped up and down yelling."Huh, let's hope she likes it then."