01: New Girl

» THE NEW GIRL «
01

 DARKNESS HAD FALLEN UPON the islanders as they stepped out into the humid air of the villa

DARKNESS HAD FALLEN UPON the islanders as they stepped out into the humid air of the villa. The girls were dressed up in skirts and blouses, with their hair and makeup styled to perfection. The boys looked just as good, with smiles as bright as one another's, they awaited a fun night ahead, with no stress or worries in sight— at least for now.

An hour had passed when a majority of the islanders were tipsy from their limited glasses of alcohol, but even still were having just as big a ball whether they had no drink or not– like Paige. She was content amongst the girls who were currently finding something to snack on in the fridge. Everyone else was sprawled out— some of the boys were down by the fire pit, whilst others sat on the bean bags.
A lot of the girls were in the kitchen, with a few adding touch-ups in the villa.

In contrast to last night, it was a lot more relaxed in the villa, especially for two certain blondes. Jess Gale was shamelessly talking to Mike Boateng on the stools, no longer worrying about the consequences she'd have to face with Justin Britain– Luke Mabbott.

He was happily stood around the fire with fellow islanders Callum Jones, Luke T, Nas, Connor, and Finley. Despite ending things with Jess and disregarding the whole situation, it did still slightly bother him that he was now the one left single in the villa and forced to watch the two grow close before him.

It would pass, though, quicker than he'd expect. A new bombshell would land in the villa and his time for finding true love would come soon enough.

Sooner than he thought.

"I'VE GOT A TEXT!" Paige's voice rung out throughout the garden, shifting the atmosphere in the villa immediately.

Here we go.

"Islanders, it appears someone missed their flight earlier this week and could use some comforting after a long, lonely flight without Luke squared. #NewGirl, #DontLookNowHereSheComes," she finished reading in a questioning tone at the end.

The islanders were baffled.
How was there a new girl already?
They'd just got Luke squared on Wednesday! Had she really missed her flight with them?
Or was this just love island's way of being like 'oops, you all seem too comfortable again. Quick! Let's throw in another broad and see if she can stir some shit up for us?'

To their dismay, the sound of heels clicking quickly after had them looking all around the villa in search of this new bombshell. Who the hell was she? And more importantly, who would she be after?

The sound of clicking came to a quick halt as the tall, tanned brunette stood at the top of the steps, just outside the bedroom of the villa. "Hi guys!"

Heads snapped in the direction of the new voice. The girls' faces lit up just from the sight of a friendly face, whilst the boys looked in confusion and finally the realisation of what was going on.