02: First Dates

» FIRST DATE «
02

THE VILLA WAS SILENT in the early hours of the following morning, as each islander was fast asleep in their bed

THE VILLA WAS SILENT in the early hours of the following morning, as each islander was fast asleep in their bed. Well, almost every islander: Luke M had retired to the couch whilst a certain couple had the chance to spend a night in the hideaway.

When the lights went on, eyes opened and yawns filled the room as every individual came to life. Siânnise was the first to look out for new girl Ashlyn when it had quickly come to her attention she wasn't in the room. She sat up, "guys, where's Ash?"

The half-awake boys and girls looked at the already made bed that had been occupied the previous night by her. They looked at each other confused, "she backed out already?" Finn asked, laying back down in the bed.

Some chuckled, "couldn't handle the love island life." Callum added, turning on his side to speak to everyone.
Shaughna hit his arm, only beginning to wake up, herself, "shut up. You're probably the one that scared her off."

A text went off, echoing in the room, and Callum picked up his phone and turned to Shaughna after reading the message. "Clearly not— 'cause I've got a date with her right now."

Shaughna's eyes nearly popped out of her head. "You're joking."
"Nope." Callum was feeling smug, just because she knew it would make Shaughna jealous. "I've got a text!"
He jumped out of bed, "Callum, please get ready to leave the villa. You'll be the first boy this morning to join Ashlyn on her very first date!"

The others all oo'd and wow'd, taking the action by a surprise: had they even spoken before? Some wondered while others questioned this girl's loyalty. Did she not just curl Shaughna's hair last night or something?

Shaughna was shocked. She didn't say anything– she'd totally misread this girl.
Here she was just starting to build a friendship with her when really she was thinking of getting with her man? It was early days and all that, but even still it would have been nice of her to mention it to her last night.
Curling her hair would have been the perfect opportunity for her to say so!

It didn't matter now. Callum was already dressed and leaving the villa for the date, but not before giving a quick kiss of reassurance to the Mrs.

Shaughna would just have to wait afterwards to pull this broad for a chat.

» Ashlyn «

The sun was shining down upon myself and I could feel it tanning my skin by the second. I was excited to see Callum so I could hear about everybody's reactions to my choice of dates and give him a little message to take back– because I had my reasons.