2.05

Elena had fallen by the hands of Valentine. She was bleeding out on the floor and no one was there to save her.

In her mind locked deep away from reality she was dreaming of a life with the two loves of her life. Alec and Magnus. She watched as two little boys ran around the Institute, one blue with horns and the other looked a lot like Alec with his raven hair and blue eyes. She was smiling as she watched the small boys chase each other creating laughter. As she looked around her she felt off and as she looked down she saw herself pregnant. Before she could even question it she felt arms wrap around her and another pair of hands fall upon her swollen stomach.

"I can't wait to meet our other little one love. She's going to look so much like you." Magnus's voice spoke from behind her. Alec in front of both of them kneeling with his hands on her belly.

"No matter which one of us is truly the father she will be loved no matter what. Warlock or Shadowhunter. Our daughter is already loved so much. I mean just look at our sons." That startled her. Sons? As Alec continued to show her love the two boys from before ran over to them.

"Mom! Dads! Look Max made a seraph blade light up." The other boy who looked so much like Alec spoke up excitedly. He jumped around happily.

Alec turned around to face our children and he picked Max up and spun around. She has never seen him so carefree. Magnus kissed her temple before making his way over to the raven-haired child.

"Now you are going to have to help Max train Raphael. He's going to need help since he's a little behind you in training." Magnus picked up the small boy who I now knew the name of. She couldn't help but feel content and overly happy at that moment.

Outside her dream world Jace found her barely breathing. He used his stele and ran it across her iratze rune which could only help so much. He knew she was still so weak as she had lost a lot of blood.

Elena's breathing evened out enough for him to be able to pick her up and move her. His heart broke at the sight of this girl who seemed so broken. He felt close to this girl and he couldn't explain it.

Jace walked into the Institute carrying Elena along with Aldertree next to him. Both looking battle-worn. He handed Elena to Aldertree with reluctance before making his way to Alec hugging him. He knew something terrible had happened but he didn't know what. Everything around Jace seemed to be falling apart and yet he had no idea how to fix it all. 

________________

The Institute worked hard to heal Elena Herondale on the orders of Aldertree

The Institute worked hard to heal Elena Herondale on the orders of Aldertree. She had been soaked in blood and was now clean and wearing a black hoodie, a pair of sleep shorts and with the help of Jace a pair of fuzzy socks. He had heard from Alec that she had an obsession with them because her feet were always cold. 

She still did not wake up. Both Alec and Magnus had stopped by to see her and even try to wake her but it was as if something was preventing her from waking up. Her wound had healed but it seems as if her mind did not heal.