🍀CHAPTER THREE

The handsome intruder was standing there with knitted eyebrows, a frown decorated on his forehead.

Before Advika can react, Saroj said hurriedly.

" Achha hua beta aap a gye, dekha apne inhe aye ek din bhi nayi hua hai, or humse uchi awaz me bat kr rhi h yen. Hum sirf inhe kal ke rashmo ke bare me batane aye the. Kal Maa Ji ane wali hai, lekin apki biwi ne hume apke room me ane se mna kr diya."(Son your wife was misbehaving with me. I was only informing her about tomorrow's rituals but, she rudely stops me to enter your room). The drama of Saroj was like a typically abused mother-in-law.

Realization strikes Advika with full force, this fine, hot piece of the specimen was her husband. The person she was wedded. The presence of over-dramatic mother-in-law, the hot husband surely was not helping Advika's peace of sanity.

She wanted to say something but the words were glued in her mouth. Also, the beautiful hypnotizing gaze was definitely not helping her.

The staring tournament between the Advika and Chhote Thakur was halted by Saroj.

" Beta (son), she is not even denying. I told you she is not good for anyone in this family."

Advika was tolerating all this, out of manners also a little part of her was hoping for Saroj's acceptance as her daughter-in-law. She was going to politely reply to her mother-in-law when cut off by her husband. AGAIN!!!

"Mother it's late you should get rest, I will talk to her" Saroj was disappointed but she leaves giving the last glance to both of them.

In the past few days, today was the first day Advika was happy. Her, husband supported her, she was willing to give a chance to this marriage. But she didn't know how much she was wrong???