🍀CHAPTER TEN

This chapter is dedicated to @Enigma7M.

It was time for Pagphera. Everybody was trying hard to detach glued Adi from Advika. Adi was clinging to her as his life depended on her. He was crying hysterically, clutching her sari tightly. Bade Thakur and Atharva came out after hearing the commotion outside, who were discussing business in the study room. It was comical. Clearing his throat, Bade Thakur announced, "Atharv, you will go with Adi and drop Advika at her home and bring back Adi in return."

"But papa busin- ( But Dad busin-)"

"Vo hum dekh lenge, aap pahle apna ye kam poora kar lijiye. (I will take care of that, first drop her at her home.)" Bade Thakur said acting so innocent, but Atharva knew his father. He was an old cunning fox.

Realizing a big sigh, he nodded his head. But without giving them a single glance, he walked towards the car. Advika, followed him towards the car, carrying the Adi in her arms.

Bade Thakur thought while looking at the car going away, "Don't let me down this time, Atharva." Shaking his head, he moved towards the hall, calling a familiar number.

In the entire ride, Atharv was gritting his teeth, Advika scoffed rolling her eyes, "He is looking like a sulking child."

"Maa!!! look doggo." Adi exclaimed, pointing towards the window with his chubby fingers.

"ADI!!!! Vo aapki Maa nahi hai. (Adi, she is not your mother.)" Atharva glared at both of them, clenching his fist. Hearing this, Adi's eye glossed. Her heart stings by his brutal confession.

"You can give me some nickname." Seeing Adis wobbling lips, Advika said. The tears were long forgotten, Adi's eyes sparkled and his mind quickly started thinking of unique names. His face was adorable, with furrowed eyebrows and his puckered lip. He was trying really hard to concentrate on thinking a name.

Seeing him, a chuckle escaped through Atharva's throat. Which he tried to cover, clearing his throat. Taking his cute face between her both palms.

"Ok baby, you can call me Chhoti Maa, I am sure your father has no problem with this." She said, facing Atharva with her one arched eyebrow.

The driver announced about their arrival, an elderly woman was standing outside the house. She welcomed them as soon as they get out of the car. The welcome was grand, they showered them with flowers, the elderly lady which he got to know was Advika's mother was very welcoming but Atharva felt that there was something about that lady which gave him a bad vibe.

"You guys must be tired, take rest. In the evening's function, seeing your exhausted face, People may think we did not take good care of you."

"Jee Evening function???" Atharva asked with his furrowed eyebrow.

"Yes, your father called us saying you will stay with us, then the next morning take Advika with you. Our Son-in-law has come to our house for the first time. So, we have organized a small party" Advika''s mother said excitedly.

Atharva rolled his eyes thinking, I knew it, he was planning something.

"Inhe kam hai to- (He has important work at home, so-)" Advika said apologizing, shifting sleeping Adi on her other side. He sure was very heavy for a three-year-old child.

"No, it's ok. Work can wait." He said offering a small smile to her mother.

"Excellent, Advika go show him your room and take rest. I will inform you both before the party." Saying she left them in the hall.

"Chaliye, (let's go)." She said gesturing through her head towards her left side.

"You can pass me, Adi, he is heavy especially when he is sleeping." He said reaching for Adi.

With a small nod, she passes Adi to him. But Adi was fisting her sari tightly. Both were busy to remove her sari from his hand, they didn't notice their faces were so closed to each other as they can feel reach other breath on their faces. Atharva was lost in her hypnotizing big eyes. He noticed the small mole just below her left eye. She was beautiful. His heart was pounding loudly, Advikas condition was also no different, she thought her heart would explode. He was handsome with a slightly crooked nose and sharp jaw and inviting li

Adi stirred in his sleep, breaking their staring contest. Rubbing his neck he cleared his throat, trying to look anywhere but Advika.

Advika shyly lowered her head, " That was so embarrassing Advika kya soch raha hoga vo??? Hot ladka dekha nahi ki tadna suru, kab sudhregi tu???"

( That was so embarrassing Advika, What he will be thinking about you??? What were you thinking, gawking at any hot man???. When will you change???) Thinking this, she walks towards her room, well she hurried towards her room so fast, If anyone can see them from afar, they will think she was running towards her room.

He wakes up when the cold water droplets hit his face. Groaning he slowly opened his eyes, Advika was standing in front of the mirror, drying her wet hair with the towel. He gulped when he see her shifting her hair on one side, giving him a clear glimpse of her pale neck wearing the nuptial chain, a nuptial chain of his name. The beautiful angel who was standing in front of him was his wife, he liked how it rolled in his tongue, his wife. He choked in his own spit when a drop flows from her hair and slides across her neck, disappearing in...-

" Are uth gye aap, ja k ready ho jaiye. Party suru hone wali hai. ( Ohh, you woke up, go, and get ready. Party is going to start in some time.)" She said giving him a heartwarming smile, he thought his heart will come out just seeing her. Groaning he reached near Advika in long and fast stride, pulling her so close to him as there was no place left between them. His front was flushed with her back.

A gasp escaped through her throat from sudden impact with his stone-hard chest. And like a hungry wild beast, he sucked her soft, pale neck very hard, imprinting his mark there.

"Fu*k!!!" She moaned.

" FU*K!!!" What did I just dream???