🍀 CHAPTER FOUR

The Hindi dialogues will be in italic. I will try my best to interpret the dialogue in English same to same as Hindi.

Advika was going to thank her husband for supporting her. But Atharv Singh Thakur has another plan...

"Ok!!! I don't like to beat around the bush so, we may have married but you can't disrespect my mother or anyone in this family. Your only responsibility is to take care of Aditya and you will get everything as my wife, I can give you anything but don't expect the LOVE. Don't ever do anything to harm our family's reputation and you may be Chhoti Thakurain but I expect respect from you for my mother." He said scowling. Adkiva was hurt, she knew from the start, this marriage was only a compromise but direct confession from her husband still stings her heart.

"It was Maa Ji who was insulting me and my moth...

"I am not blind humane dekha apni ankhon se ap uchi awaz me hamari maa se bat kar rahi thi. (I am not blind, I saw with my own eyes you were shouting at my mother). He said with the tone of finality, which means the conversation was over. But Adika was not going to back down, she wanted to prove her innocence.

"But-...

"Rat bhut ho chuki hai kal apke rashm ke bad apko paghphere k liye ghr bhi chhodne jana hai, so jaiye (It's very late, you have to wake up early to perform rituals and also you have to go for paghphera so good night.) He said and without giving her any chance to speak and single glance, he disappeared in the bathroom.

Advika never imagined her first day of marriage will be like this. She was expecting a welcoming or at least friendly behavior from her husband. But here he was being completely arrogant, rude, and as***le. Great!!! She thought. She was busy cursing her husband. When the bathroom door opened, and there he was in a white v neck t-shirt which hugged his body like a second skin and water dripping from his smooth, silky hair. The sight was very fascinating that she forgets to how to breathe, she knew she was ogling him but he was HOT.

He watches his lips moving but she was in her la-la land.

"Huh," she replied.

"I have some work so, I will be sleeping in my office." He didn't wait for her reply and with the blink of an eye, he was gone.

"Very good Advika, nice first impression, your husband is going to think you are a creep." She thought

After shower Advika was going to lie down on the bed when someone knocked. She was hoping for anyone but not her mother-in-law, so much drama was enough for today. She just wanted to sleep.

The middle-aged helper was standing outside the gate with a small child, the face was hidden in her crook of the neck and small arms around her neck. The small body was trembling and small sobs were coming from this child.

New character: -

Atharv Singh Thakur: - Male lead