🍀 CHAPTER FIVE

The Hindi dialogues will be in italic. I will try my best to interpret the dialogue in English same to same as in Hindi.

"Ji???" (yes???) She asked. 

"Chhoti Bahu, Adi Baba(sir) was not sleeping. He was asking for his mother. Chhote Saheb (sir) shouted at him so he is crying. Bade Saheb (sir) asked me to bring him to you. Adi baba (sir) say hello to your new Mumma???"

It takes her a few minutes to understand, what was actually happening. She never thought she will meet her son like this circumstance.

"Should I say hi or hello or Adi beta (son)??? I can say, baby or Princess, Advika he is a boy so, what About prince. No!! What I am going to do."

Advika was debating to herself when a small chubby hand touched her cheeks. She found the tear-soaked small but beautiful face looking at her with identical hypnotizing eyes of her husband, he was still sobbing. Advika was spellbound to this little guy. She hesitantly returns a small smile. He stretched his little arms towards Advika. 

She scooped him in her arms. The feeling was so overwhelming a lone tear escaped her eyes when he lay his little head on her chest. She feels complete.

"You can go now, I will put him in sleep" she replied smiling.

After closing the door she tried to remove his hands from her neck to put him on the bed but he refused.

"Baby, can you please remove your hand, I will tuck you on the bed." She said softly.

"No!!!" He shouted and tighten his grip.

"Ok, what about both of us lay down on the bed." She bargained

"No!!! You will also leave me" He mumbled sadly. The heart of Advika twisted in pain.

"Na bachha (no baby), I am not going to leave you ever, ok what about I will tell you my favorites story. My mother used to tell me when I was little just like you." She said 

"Pwomise," he nodded and asked showing her pinky finger.

"Promise" Advika couldn't help, her lips stretched in a full smile.

Then the king said... The soft snoring was coming from Aditya. Even In his sleep, he was gripping her shirt very tightly. From that moment she knew, she loved him and can fight the whole world for him. With a big smile, she falls in slumber peacefully unknown to the trouble arriving the next morning.

Chhoti Bahu: - Advika

Adi Baba(sir) : - Adtiya Singh Thakur (Atharv's Son)

Chhote Saheb: - Atharv Singh Thakur

Bade Saheb:- Atharv's Father