Epilogue

It has been eight months since the death of the previous king and the day since Nyrvig held the power of reagent. These eight months have been tough, with regular attempts of our assassination to the duties of court, we hardly got time for each other except for that one ethereal night of togetherness that lead to a beautiful gift I am nurturing in my womb.

It has been four months since that night and our bond has only strengthened from that day onwards. Nyrvig has been nothing but a supporting husband to me in the scarce time we got. Both the nights were the most memorable time of my life.

One night when I got closer to the throne, power while the other night was the day when I finally got my vengeance. Thanks to the insignia of Chaitaniyagadh on the body of the assassin, the blame was shifted to the country. Though some doubted the validity of this situation, it was a letter that revealed the location of the secret army of Urjit and turned the situation in our favour.

By the strength of the army of Shakya Pradesh, I was able to quench my thirst for revenge. Four months ago, I held Urjit's head in my hand. The flashes of the dreadful day flashed in front of my eyes when he pushed me and Bhumija into the arms of the fire but all I did was smile this time. 

Now I stood beside Nyrvig, ready for my coronation when his hand intervened mine, as he took me to the ahead, to the throne. This was my second coronation but unlike in my first life, the man beside me loved me to the core, making me smile further.

"You are smiling again." Nyrvig prompted confusion in his eyes, making me frown.

"Should I not smile? Generally, men like their wives smiling you know," I pouted, feeling an urge to taste something sour.

"I fear not the sword, rather it is your smile that haunts me," He replied. I cannot blame him because my smiles now generally held the undertone of deviousness in them- they are scarred. I guess this was my price of revenge- I was no longer innocent.

With this thought, I was crowned as the queen of Shakya Pradesh, a long journey from princess Vijetri to Queen Vijetri.

~fin~

The book is over.

I hope you liked the journey of Vijetri.

Thank you all for reading and supporting this book.

There is another book I am planning to write as I mentioned earlier.

It's name is 'Rogue Painted Lips'

Here is the blurb.

Kshiti was a normal girl, fairly normal for a girl who transmigrated in the body of a princess in past. Waking up in the time when her body's brother was getting married, she met Princess Vijetri and unfurled the adventures of Medinikhand.

What would happen when someone lurking in the shadows is after her? Not to mention her duty as the crown princess of Medinikhand. Also join in her journey of falling in love with Prince Aadhirai, a person she assumes to have a stick up his arse.