Chapter-17⚜His mad⚜

The weeks have gone fast

The weeks have gone fast. Today is the day we are attending Clyde's Mom's birthday party.
I'm busy now clothing Alexander in a black suit with a white polo shirt inside and a cute little red bow tie.
After brushing his hair neatly and he's all done. Before I shut the door. I reminded him not to mess up his hair.
" I won't mom" he said to me, I smiled at him and said "good boy".
Whew...
Now it's my turn to change and dress up.
I still can't believe I will be wearing that evening gown Claire selected for me, when we go to the shopping mall.
I can't even win from her strong will.
Furthermore, I just normally wanted to choose the most simple one, but she said it wouldn't be appropriate for the party.
Jeez.
I guess my expectations didn't fit well with what would be happening at that birthday party. I take a deep breath, I'm nervous about this party because I'll be meeting Clyde's parents for the first time and I don't know if I will pass their high expectations they sought about me.
Not only that, but I wish they would like us.
I silently prayed before I walked to the masters bedroom.

When I stepped inside, instantly that masculine scent filled my nose, the bathroom was open and the mirror was still foggy that indicates he just went out of the bathroom.
I gulp in.
Imagining his wet look coming out of the shower, those eight pack abs and those locks of hair dripping with water.
Goodness!
What am I thinking right now?
Blushing, I quickly headed inside the walk-in closet to take my undies and was about to go to the shower.
But heck haven't I forgotten he was there?
So here I am, The unthinkable me, bumping into his body without knowing it.
" Ouch! Oops, sorry! I---ahh, iwasntlookingwhilewalkingin." I stuttered out.
Damn it!
When I pulled myself out of his hold, I met those deep brown eyes with an amused look at me. A smile was forming on the corner of his lips, but his trying to hold it back.
Instead, he cleared his throat.
" You're cute when you are stammering, but I would hate it if you stuttered because you were somehow afraid of me. Are you Alexandria?" he asked in a deep husky voice. I tried to move away, but his hand was already on my waist before I could even make a move.
I gulp in, feeling the spark that is emitting from his grasp.
When I took a breath, I felt hazy and my mind was clouded again from that hypnotic smell of his cologne.
Snap out of it, Alec!
My mind shouted out!
" No! I'm not scared of you. Why would I? " I said defensively.
" Hmmm, really? Even if I'm this close to you little kitten? " He said, leaning more to me that his nose was just a few inches away from mine. My lips almost touched his and his fresh minty breath fanning on my face caused me to be delirious!
Damn it! I felt my heart skip a beat from his move.
" No" I whispered without conviction, I didn't have the strength to make it more audible.
His closed proximity makes me so weak that I had to reach out for his neck and encircle my hands around it.
I smirk formed on his lips, His deep seethed eyes roamed on my face and ended on my lips. He closed the distance between us and planted a soft kiss on my lips.
Instantly, my eyes shut, and I savor the feeling of his lips with mine.
When I opened my eyes, he was still holding me, but our lips had parted already....
" I will stop bothering you now, little kitten, so you proceed with your shower." He said, smirking before pinching my cheeks and walking away...
When I know he's completely out of the ensuite closet, I took a deep breath and sighed.
Grasping with my one hand on the cabinet In front of me, to support my weight, while one of my hands was on my chest.
My heart is still pounding so fast!
Goodness!
I was swept away back there!
Damn sneaky Clyde!
He really knows how to play with me and tease me.
I hated those smirk on his face
I just want to kiss that smirk away.
When I felt myself back to my normal self again.
I quickly took my undies and headed to the shower.
Jeez, I still need to do my hair and add light makeup on my face.
When I was done with the shower and had dried and styled my hair, I went back to the closet and took out the evening dress I will wear tonight.
Ok, here we go.
This is it!
I said to myself before going out of the closet and laid the gown on the bed.
I'm still wearing the robe, I fixed my face first and added some metallic brown for my eyeshadow, curled my lashes and added some mascara. A bit of blush on my cheek, a red lipstick and I'm finally ready. My long brown hair was curled on the end and was styled sideways.
Thanks, YouTube, It helps me a lot!
Lastly, I slid in the gown that fit perfectly fine on me.
It hugs every curve on my body, and It gives me a hint of sensual glamor.
The gown was a long sleeveless gown featuring a gorgeous v-neckline, low cut back and a dazzling sequin beaded accent on the bodice and a dramatic train on the floor length.
I stared at myself in the mirror with amazement,
I never thought I would look elegant wearing this expensive dress.
When I heard a knock on the door and Ms. Charlotte came in announcing that Clyde and Alexander were waiting down the first floor, I quickly thanked her and grabbed my clutch bag that matches my dress.
When I got out of the elevator, I saw Clyde sitting on the couch while my little boy was busy playing with his iPad.
Clyde looked up when he sensed my presence, and I was stunned seeing how he looked.
I don't know where he dressed up, when I came out of the bathroom he wasn't there anymore?
But this is a candy for my eyes.
Ohh my gosh.
I can't help but feel like I'm drooling from his yummy, handsome look.
He is wearing a black turtle-neck shirt matching a white suit and white pointed shoes.
His attire made him look like he was going to do modeling rather than go to a party.
He's a stunning view!
When he stood up and walked toward me, closing our distance, he slid his hand around my waist.
Pulling me closer to him, that made me gasp.
God.
He doesn't know how affected I am by his touch.
He bent down and instantly I closed my eyes.
When I felt his lips on my ears and his warm breathing touching my skin.
I felt ticklish sparks run through my veins all the way down to my core!
" You look stunning and delicious in my eyes, little kitten. But, I'm already regretting that I gave Claire the credits to buy you a dress." he whispered in my ears.
Hey, wait a minute?
Did I hear it correctly?
Is he bipolar or what?
He changes his mood so quickly.
" Thanks for the compliment, Mr. Clyde Harlington." I smirked at him before trying to unclench his hand on my waist.
But.i.fail.
He's not letting me go but instead, he's pressing me closer to his body! Goodness! What is wrong with this person!
" Go back upstairs and change your dress, Alexandria. This dress is off limits, I should be the only one allowed to see you look like this!" He said in a domineering voice.
" Why? What's wrong with my dress? " I asked him back.
I thought I looked good?
He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before looking back at me.
"Do I really have to explain myself? Ok, fine! I don't want you to go with that dress you're wearing right now, it's too revealing, and I hate to see other men looking at you with lust! These looks only belong to my eyes, not valid for everyone. " He said possessively, pressing me closer to his body.
Like with it, he can control his anger.
Wait! What?! That's it?
That's the only reason why he wanted me to change clothes?!
Ugh!
" Nope. I won't do it, Clyde. I'm sorry, but I won't change my dress just because you don't like it." I said to him firmly.
Which made his teeth clench with anger.
But then his phone rang, that cut out our conversation.
His one hand left my waist and picked up the phone.
I tried to move away, but he held me steady.
I sigh in frustration.
Not only that, but I started to lose my appetite to go to that party.
" Claire., you did this on purpose, right?! " He said in an angered tone.
" Ohh come on Clyde, don't be a killjoy, hurry now moms keep asking me when are you going to arrive at the hotel? "
"Alright, alright. We will be there, don't worry." he said after.
"Yay! See you soon, brother."
He then looked at me after putting back his phone in his pocket.
" Next time I'll go with you when you go shopping." he said meaningfully before holding my hand.
" Let's go, Alexander." He said to our son and my son quickly turned off his iPad and reached for his daddy's hand, we all walked out of the house and headed to the black Mercedes Car.
I didn't speak to him all the way to the airport.