⚜️CHAPTER-36⚜️She found out the answer (part 2)⚜️

I looked at the other video clips, and he was always there watching us from afar, making sure we're always fine. One video that made me cry was before he brought our son for the first time here in his house. I remembered it was the time I was so mad at him, but at the same time felt my heart start beating faster again.
The video footage happened in the school, while my son was having a break time playing alone. He was watching him from afar with sadness and longing. Kids walked to my son and asked him what his daddy's name was, but my son just stared at them, and didn't know what to say.
The kids made a wrong assumption about my son that he has no daddy. So they start bullying him. Telling other kids that my son doesn't know his daddy's name, then one of the kids came nearly to my son and pushed him.
My son fell, hitting his butt on the ground, and cried. In an instance, Clyde was there to console him. Telling him how awesome he is for not fighting back and for being such a well-behaved child, he's proud of. My son quickly recognized him as his dad and hugged him tight. It was a surreal feeling when I saw them hugging each other, Clyde didn't mind he was in public and somebody might see him cry. When he stood up carrying my son, there's happiness in his eyes.
God, He loves us so much.
I cannot explain what I'm feeling right now, but my chest was heavy enough to look more at the other videos he has on his computer. I was supposed to shut it down when a notification appeared on the screen.
Notification:
Please be reminded that one of the videos will permanently be deleted tomorrow if you don't change its current location.
Curious about what video it is, I clicked the link below to view it. It was a twenty-minute video clip that was captured around the same date my son was born.
When I clicked it open, I was so stunned. It was footage of me in the hospital after I gave birth. I was carrying our son for the first time in my life, he was so small and fragile, but what made me shocked was that Clyde was watching the video in this room. It has been bugging me, how the hell can he take a video of us as if he was there too and nobody noticed it?
It was then a realization hit me.
He put a hidden camera everywhere we go to watch our every move. That probably is the answer because the videos are all precise and dated to the exact special moment of our life! And besides, they can't take videos of us even in the private room of the hospital. Nor inside the rented apartment of my Aunty Lilian. It is way too far to capture a clear video of us.
My trance was interrupted by a glass shattering on the ground. I stared back at the video and I saw how lonely and devastated Clyde looked. He was a bit tipsy in the video when he said these words.
" Did you see that huh? Did you fucking see that?
I wasn't there to kiss my son! Look how small he is, I can't even welcome him into this world!" Clyde hissed.
"Clyde, calm down, I know how hard it is, but certain circumstances made the three of you apart. Gather yourself, will you?" It was James' voice trying to calm a tipsy Clyde, but Clyde won't listen to him.
" No! You don't know what I'm feeling right now. I have to control myself, not to run there and claim them both. I felt so hopeless and lonely.
It's the same, as I miss an important piece of my life. What if I just forget about everything, James?
What if I just let go of the business and just be with my family? There's a possibility that they will still accept me, James." Clyde desperately pleaded while in front of the tv, staring at us in the video.
" What? Are you fucking insane? You're going to jail, man. Breaching a contract is not an easy case. You will lose all the penny your father and grandfather saved for this company, and you are risking the life of your parents, twin sister and worst, your son and the mother of your child!
Think it over Clyde, When everything is settled, you can always come back to them and try to win their heart! But now you should be focused. You have so many enemies that will celebrate from your loss. Don't let things you work so hard fall apart that easily. This hard work of yours will be the fruit your son will receive when he becomes big. Think of it that way! You are doing this for your family."
Clyde was silent for a moment, realizing what James said.
It was then he finally broke down.
I heard the most sorrowful cry in my entire life.
It was filled with so much negative emotion that I felt like I needed to hug myself not to cry too. But tears still stream down my cheeks.
"Come on Clyde, You need some rest, come!
I'll bring you back to your room." James said, lifting him up, but Clyde wouldn't bulge in the ground.
"It hurts, James, It hurts a lot! Why me man? Why does it have to be me who has to suffer for all of this? Why does my child can't know his daddy? Why can't I be with her when I knew she needed me now the most?
I'm a useless piece of garbage, man!
I'm just here watching their every move, but I can't do anything for them! You don't know how little I think of myself now. I'm a stupid little piece of shit!" I gasped when I saw what Clyde did. He smashed a bottle of wine and some piece of it was stuck in his arm and hand. Instantly, blood soaks and streams down in his arm, tainting his white long sleeve.
James was gone for a moment, but then came back with a male nurse. He injected Clyde with medicine to calm him down, and slowly he stopped trashing. He was still sobbing, whispering "I'm so sorry." but a few minutes more, and he was quite like he had fallen asleep.
I stopped the video and quickly shut down the computer. It was too much. So much, I felt my heart was too heavy. Clyde suffered so much, and it pains me a lot because I tried to make him suffer too.
Oh! God... I promised I'll make up for all the sad years he's been through longing for us. I promise to make him happy every single day of our life. Please bring back my Clyde. I love him so much. He was a great person, and he deserved to be loved and feel love. Pleased, Bring back my sneaky Clyde. I begged of you, Lord, pleased.
After a long moment of silence, I finally calmed myself down. I was gone already for about an hour, maybe something wrong happened already to Clyde, and I'm still sitting here, don't know, nothing what's happening outside. I stood up and wiped off the tears that were almost drying on my cheeks. When I reach for the door, I type again the same password I put in the computer and, surprisingly. It was the same. I quickly exit the door and head back to our room.
I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw he was still sleeping in the same position I left him an hour ago. Furthermore, I lay the red folder on the table next to the door and quickly went to Clyde to check on him. Remembering how much he loved us and how much he suffered because he couldn't be with us made the tears stream down again in my cheeks. I bent down and kissed him on the lips.
" I love you so much, Clyde." I said to him with all my heart while caressing his cheeks.
" I love you too, my little kitten" My eyes went wide seeing Clyde's eyes open for the first time.
His raspy voice sent a chill in my body.
God, thank you so much! I silently prayed.
"Oh my god! Clyde. I hate you." I burst out, embracing him again.
" Hey, calm down, I'm back, and I miss you too, my love." He said, smiling at me.