⚜️CHAPTER-37⚜️His back⚜️

" Hey, calm down, I'm back now, and I miss you too my love." He said, smiling at me.
I can't believe it, His back in my arms!
It felt like a dream, but it's real. Especially when he pulled me in a hug and planted a kiss on my forehead. I knew right then and then, everything was real.
The atmosphere of the house became lively and warm again. It was like a party every day. Everyone that is close to us is rejoicing, we have multiple people everyday visiting us like, James, Zoe, Vladimir, Claire, my parents, my Auntie Lilian, and lastly today it's Clyde's parents visiting us.
After dinner, we all head upstairs. Clyde hasn't regained much strength from being in a coma for a month. He was quickly tired at night and didn't have the capacity to walk by himself. Tomorrow we have a schedule with his therapist to begin his training, so he can normally walk again.
" Thank you for taking good care of my son, Alexandria. We will be visiting you again next week." Amanda said before hugging me, then she glanced at my son and went down on her knees to level herself to him.
" And to you, my little one. You've been such a brave boy and grandma and grandpa are so proud of you. Be always careful at school. I'll be missing you, my sweet little child." She then hugged my son and gave him a kiss on his forehead.
" Well, it is already late, and we have a flight to catch. Take care, son, don't worry about the company. This old man is not yet weak enough to be underestimated. I still have the power, you know what it means." Christopher joked aside, patting his son's shoulder, letting him know that there's nothing to be worried about. Clyde smiled and gave them both hugs.
" Thanks Amanda, Dad. Soon I'll be back on track, I promised you."
" Ohh please Clyde, don't be so bothered about it. Your dad can still manage everything. In fact, he looks younger now than before. I think he misses having things to do, and he feels challenged by the new tricks of the business, not to mind he has a very young and sexy assistant he got there in your office." Amanda smirks, her last word is coated with jealousy.
We all laughed at it while Christopher gave Amanda a kiss on her cheeks, that led Amanda to blush like a teenage girl in love. Oh! That's so cute of them to watch. They are such a perfect couple that are full of love for each other. After bidding them goodbye, my son was led back to his room by Ms. Charlotte, I promised to check on him after I brought his Dad to bed. Then I brought Clyde inside our room and helped him climb on the bed.
I lifted his shirt to change his clothes and was about to stand up when he stopped me. He held my arm and pulled me back, making our position a bit awkward for me. I was on top of him, legs spread on both sides and my hands plainly resting above his stomach.
I hitch my breath when suddenly he moved to a sitting position, our faces just inches apart. His minty breath fanning on my cheeks making my stomach squirm in excitement, hearts thudding like it might be going to explode at any moment.
God.
I miss this feeling.
Those hypnotic brown eyes of his are making me feel a thousand different emotions right now. When I felt his hand caressing my cheeks, eyes not blinking like I might disappear if he does. Then slowly he reached for my lips. I closed my eyes when I felt those soft, warm lips connecting with mine. At first, it was light, but then he started to be aggressive, biting gently my lower lips, demanding for its entrance.
When I felt his hand pinching my bun, I let out a moan, and he took the chance to intrude inside my mouth. A pleasurable sound escaped my throat when I met his tongue. It urged him more, kissing me hungrily, sucking, licking me inside that I couldn't help but pull his hair from the tingling sensation his making me feel.
I spread my legs to feel his erection poking on the length of my thigh.
Damn it. I miss this too.
But our union is short lived, as we need to pull away to catch our breath.
" I miss you so much, little kitten. You don't know how badly I wanted to wake up to stop you from crying." He said to me as he pulled me in a hug.
" I miss you too, Clyde. I still cannot believe that you are finally awake, and now I'm back in your arms again." I said to him, snuggling my face to the crooked of his neck. I felt him stiffen for a moment, but then he relaxed. He pulled me back, hugging me tight.
"I'll make it up to you, my love." He promised before his lips touched mine again.