Chapter 25

Destiny's pov

I was in my desk started doing my work. But I was completely not focused on it. My mind goes back to the dream I had. Liam is in the office probably taking shower.

I didn't even know I let Liam to stay in my apartment. I was too sleepy to analyze what I had said. And I am embarrassed to even think about the dream I had. I mean seriously! should I have to dream about that. But it felt so real. Like I was in that situation and I didn't even know.

Can you believe it, I freaking made out with Liam in my dream. I don't know when it started. But all of a sudden I felt a soft lips on my lips and I was in need to feel it. Hence I started moving along with it. I only came to realize that I was dreaming about him when I moaned his name in my dream. I hope Liam didn't hear me from the living room. Atleast I got to kiss him in the dream. But something is not right here. I don't feel like this is dream. I felt it was real. I mean did I seriously kiss Liam in dream or was he really there kissing me while I was sleeping.

Damn it, why do I have to be a deep sleeper not even knowing about the surroundings.

He would have told me if he had kissed me. Right!!

And he was acting really strange this morning. I think he is sick but he keeps denying me. Maybe. This thought is killing me. I groaned and put my head on the desk thinking what to do about this.

"Hello there Destiny, how are you?" I sat up immediately in shock and bought my hand to my chest to calm my beating heart. I looked up to see Alexis giving me concerned look.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she said in caring tune about me.

"It's okay. I am good now" I replied started doing my work again.

"And what bought you here, do you have documents to get signed" I asked her.

"Yeah" she said and moved towards the door. I stopped her calling her name.

"I think you should go after few minutes, he is... he might be in the shower" I said to her hesitantly.

"Why will he be in shower now. He didn't have in his home. And how do you know that he is in shower" she asked looking at me suspiciously.

I looked everywhere but her. What do I say.

"I.... He... " I was shuttering and thinking how to tell her.

"It's okay Destiny, I will ask him" she said and went inside. She closed the door but not completely, I can only hear her mumble. After few seconds, I heard Alexis scream.

"OH MY GOD, NO FREAKING WAY".

I dashed out of my desk and entered the office to see Alexis has pushed Liam collar a little and was looking at something. And Liam was putting on his shirt. What is she doing!. Isn't she married.

'Cool down Destiny, it must be misunderstanding'

Seeing me Liam quickly pulled away from Alexis and completely turned his back to us and hurriedly put on his shirt. Alexis mouth was open in shock. What did she see, that made her so shock to talk.

"Is that..... Is that a hic......" Alexis words were cut short when Liam turned in shock and covered her mouth.

He laughed nervously and avoided looking at me. Alexis was talking but it was muffled, I didn't understand anything what she was saying. Liam nervous face suddenly turned into horrified and quickly removed his hand from Alexis mouth.

"Ewwww. Alexis that's disgusting, did you just lick my hand" he said in pure disgust and rubbed his hand on Alexis shoulder. She immediately moved away from him.