Chapter 49

Destiny's pov

I chased Liam, as he ran away from me. As I would catch him, he would escape from me laughing hard.

"Liam" I shouted his name as I chased him. He ran and went towards the stairs. I ran behind him. As I was chasing him, an idea came to me. I immediately stopped and dropped the file with a thud.

"Oww" I said loudly as I grabbed the wall for support with one hand. I lifted my right leg and grabbed my ankle.

"Princess" Liam said as he stopped running and came to me. He bent down and looked at my leg. I was laughing inside. He fell for my idea.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I think I sprained my ankle" I said with fake pain.

"Come on, I will check it in my office" he said standing straight. I took this opportunity and pushed him against the wall. He was surprised at my action. I put my arm against his throat making him stay as I leaned on him.

"You think I will leave this here" I said tugging his tie. He placed his hands on my waist.

"Now who is mischief here, I thought something happened to you. But I wanted to ask, how was there rose petals everywhere" he said. I shrugged.

"It was a old one you gave. I was thinking about something and started plucking it out. When I came to sense, I saw that I had removed everyone of it" I said as I removed his tie. He looked down.

"Now what are you doing" I smirked at him and went on my toes to whisper in his ears.

"Now it's time for your punishment" I started trailing kissing from his earlobe to his neck .

"If your punishment was this, I would have been ready anytime" he said enjoying what I was doing. I distracted him with my kisses as I grabbed his hands placed on my breast. He continued what he wanted to do as I did my work. I made a tight knot on his tie. I think he felt it and pulled away from me.

I have tied his hands tightly with his tie, and which can be removed only by me. He started wriggling his hands to remove it. I smirked and picked the file and started walking towards my desk. I heard him groan.

"Princess this is not good. Remove it. If you could have used my tie for other purposes, I would have been delighted" he said running up to me. I shrugged as I went around my desk and sat on my chair.

"As I said Liam, this is your punishment. Now go to your office" I said continuing work. He tried to remove it with his teeth. But he failed. He can't be able to remove it unless its me.

"How can I work like this. And how the hell did you tie this. It is not even expanding a little" he asked trying to remove it. I removed another button from my shirt and pulled the shirt away showing my full cleavage with my bra.

"Well, be my guest and stay here if you want" I said leaning front placing my elbows on the desk. He stopped struggling and looked at me. His eyes went directly to my chest. His eyes diluted immediately. He shook his head groaning loudly and went inside his office. I laughed buttoning up my shirt.

I just gave him taste of his own medicine.

Thank God, he doesn't have any meeting today. I will leave him suffer a little longer. I continued working.

Lunch time came fast. I met with Alexis and Katie after long time. We talked having lunch. Alexis asked me why I didn't tell her about Liam and me, when we were alone.

I took Liam's lunch, and went towards his room. I knocked, but I didn't here anything. I went inside, and saw Liam typing slowly something on his computer grumpily. His hands were still tied. He saw me entering, he glared at me and looked back at the computer. I locked the door and went towards his desk.