Chapter 50

Liam's pov

I didn't complete my work properly today. Working with tied hands is a horrible experience. I only sent three mails before the lunch. That's all I have done today.

After our make out session, and with me teasing her. I gave her a new shirt which I keep in my bathroom cabinet. She scolded me again as I asked a picture of her naked. We left the building early to her apartment. We thought to complete it in hers. I called my driver to bring my laptop and clothes to her apartment.

So here I am sitting in her living room doing my work. And Destiny is in her room completing hers. Before she went inside she gave my sweats and hoodie, which I gave her when she visited me, when I was sick. After changing my driver came and gave the things I asked.

I have completed my work maximum of it. Only few more left. I was feeling hot in this hoodie, so I removed it. It's already 8.30 at night. I was typing, as I heard Destiny's room door open. She came out only in my shirt, it reached to her mid thigh. She yawned and placed her mobile on the table and sat beside me.

"Did you finish your work" I asked putting my arm around her and pulled her to me. She cuddled beside me.

"Yeah. There are few files, which need your sign. And I don't have a copy machine to make a copy of them. Tomorrow I have to do that" she said.

She sat beside me and saw what I was doing. Her phone started ringing, it was Ava. Destiny picked it up happily.

"Hello Ava.......Are you good....... Really, I hope you are happy seeing your family....... Yes....... And why do you want to talk...... OK fine" Destiny pouted and pulled her phone away and put it on speaker.

"I have put it on speaker as you said, now talk" Destiny said. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Hello Liam" I heard Ava's voice.

"Hey, I hope you are doing fine" I asked.

"Yeah, I am doing great. Thanks for the surprise. I don't know what to say, but I am really happy to see them" she said I looked at Destiny, to see her smiling at the mobile.

"I would do anything to keep my girl happy" I said. Destiny looked up at me and met my eyes. We were lost in our world. I can see happiness and relief in her eyes.

"I am so thankful to you Liam" I came back hearing Ava's voice. Destiny looked away smiling. I was about to reply when I heard another voice.

"Would you stop thanking him. He helped you only because he wanted to make Destiny happy" we heard Alex voice. She has also put it on speaker.

"Atleast he wanted to make someone happy, and that happiness also came to me. Are you not happy, that I am happy" Ava asked.

"I am happy. But stop saying thanks to him" Alex said with jealous in his voice. They started arguing.

"Guys, stop it" I said into the phone. They stopped.

"Why don't you both kiss already, I can feel the tension till here. And Ava, it's okay" I said cutting the call. Destiny laughed hard.

"That was awesome to shut them up. But thank you" she said pecking my lips.

"Why don't we order something, I am tired to do anything and you have work" she asked getting up.

"Okay" I said and continued my work. Destiny came back with a beer and juice. She gave me the beer and settled beside me as before. She took my phone and pressed the lock button. It showed the picture of her when I had taken her on the date.