Chapter 29

Destiny's pov

Currently I am standing infront of the mirror looking at the dress Liam had bought me. It was beautiful, but it has deep v showing my cleavage. The dress was reaching till my mid thigh. I didn't bring any make up, I had only lipstick in my bag. So I put that.

I don't know why would he tell about me to their parents. He said he would tell after the dinner. I am nervous to meet them. They would like me right!.

Why would they want to like you?.

Yeah, why should I bother about them liking. It's not like I am meeting my boyfriend parents.

I shook my head, caressed my hair with my hand and looked at the mirror one last time, and made my way towards the door. I opened and went out, I looked around for Liam. But he is not there. I think he will be downstairs. I made my way towards the stairs. I saw Liam standing at the end of the stairs. Hearing my steps he turned around and looked up at me.

He was wearing a dark grey pants with black shirt which fitted perfectly to his body. He looked like a front cover model. He is handsome. I saw him checking me out as I descended the stairs and stood infront of him. I looked down at my feet due to his intense stare. His hand lifted up my chin and made me look at him. I looked into his eyes. He eyes were diluted.

"You look so beautiful. I have made a perfect choice in choosing this dress" he whispered looking at my face. I looked down again, with slight blush on my face.

"You also look good" I said shyly. Why do I act like this around him.

He was about to reply, when we heard doorbell ring. We both broke the stare and went towards the door. Liam opened the door. He was suddenly hugged by a women.

"Good evening son, how are you?" she said kissing his cheek. She had same hair as Liam. I think she is Liam's mom. Wow she is beautiful, she looked a little young around in mid forties.

"I am good mother, where is father. Didn't he come?" Liam asked looking behind her in search of his father.

"He sure did come, but he is looking out. He really liked the house outside" she said. Then she noticed my presence. I stood straight with my hands in front. She came towards me and turned to Liam.

"Who is she? Is she the one you were talking about" she asked. I look at Liam in amusement, but I kept my face neutral.

"Yeah, she is. Destiny this is my mother Lily. Mother this is Destiny" he introduced us. His mom turned towards me.

"Hello Mrs Collins" I said to her extending my hand for a hand shake. Instead she gently gave a hug to me. For few seconds I was still then I returned her hug. She released me and said.

"Oh sweety, you can call me Lily. And you look lovely today" I smiled at her and said a small thank you. Then from the main door a man exact replica of Liam came inside but he is little older. Liam has same eyes as the man. He is the father I think.

"Liam I have to appreciate, you did a really good job about this house. I liked it. Even though I only looked out, it's good" the man said and stood infront of Liam. I saw Liam smiling at his comments.

"Thank you Father, but there is still time to show around" he said. Liam turned towards me.

"Father, this is Destiny" he introduced me. His father turned towards me.

"It's great to meet you, I am James Collins" he said and placed his hand infront of me for a hand shake. I took his hand.

"It is also pleasure to meet you sir" I replied.