Chapter 46

Liam's pov

We entered Ava's room. Ava was up, but she was reaching out for water on the table.

"Oh no you don't. You rest I will help you" Destiny said placing the bag at the end of the bed. Ava relaxed as she show Destiny. Then she saw me, I smiled at her. Then her eyes went to the baby in my arms. This guy is a heavy sleeper.

Destiny took the glass and helped her to drink it. After she drank Destiny placed the glass back.

"How are you feeling" Destiny asked putting her hand on Ava's.

"Good. How is Harry" Destiny was about to reply. When the room door opened and in came a nurse. I immediately knew it was Destiny's sister. They look same.

"Hello, how are you feeling Ava" she asked looking at Ava. She started checking her. She didn't see me, I was standing at the corner.

"Good, I wanted to know how is Harry" Ava asked.

"He is good. We are waiting for him to wake up. Do you need anything" she said still checking on her. Nick started to wriggle in my arms. His face started to furrow. I knew he was about to cry.

And he did that.

Everyone looked at me. I just started cooing him, to make him stop. But he didn't. Destiny came to me bringing a feeding bottle. She put it in his mouth. He immediately calmed down. I took the feeding bottle in my hand and helped him.

"Amanda, this is Liam my boyfriend. Liam this is Amanda my sister" Destiny said. I looked up to see Amanda making her way towards me and stood at a distance. I nod at her.

"Sorry I didn't see you there. Nice to meet you" she said and looked at Nick "I hope he is not giving you trouble". I shook my head.

"Nice to meet you too. He is such a calm boy" I smiled. She smiled and patted Nick's head. He bought his hand up and touched her hand.

"Not now sweetie, and be a good boy" she said and looked at Ava "I will come again to check on you, now I have to check on Harry. If you need anything let me now" Amanda left. Nick completed his feeder and was ready to play. Destiny took Nick from me and went towards Ava.

"Say hi to aunt Ava" Destiny said in baby voice waving Nick's hand. He gurgled cutely. My mobile started ringing, I excused myself and went out to pick the call.

I walked at the end of the hallway and talked to the client. As I was talking I saw some moments at the other side. I looked at it and saw Alex pacing around the Ava's room. I rolled my eyes at him. I soon finished the call and made my way towards him. As soon as he saw me he was about dash out.

"How long are you going to run Alex" hearing my voice he stopped "I know, you knew Ava is good now. I saw you near the stairs when Destiny's dad was talking. Why don't you talk with her" I said as I stood behind him.

"I can't. I can't see her face. I feel guilty. And I..... I like her" he said looking down. Finally he realized.

"Just talk to her. And I heard she and brother will be alone. No one is there to look after her except Destiny's sister. And she will not be there all the time. Why don't you stay back and look after her" I said. He turned slightly and asked.

"Will she talk to me".

"Why don't you find out yourself" I said.

"But.. " he said looking at the elevator. He was about to run, I grabbed his back collar and tugged him back. I started making my way towards the room with me dragging him. I opened the door and pushed Alex inside. He stumbled and stood straight. Both girls looked at us.