💢Chapter 45💢

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Sorry I didn't post earlier than this. I was having a busy, stressful and crappy Christmas day😪

Little joy oh🤣

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 45

Unedited

PS: Lots of repeated scenes but you have to read for proper understanding😉

I saw all your guesses and I think you're not far from it.

Get your popcorn 🍿 🍿 guys,  this was how it all happened 😁🧐🧐🧐

Wednesday

11th of March

"I'm guessing Mom didn't allow him see you so he left. Why are as seeing you based on list? We can all come in and save time?" Tise asked her father,  "Some things are secretive. When you leave, call only Dara in"

"She'll want to come in with Funsho"

"Only her first"

"Why?"

"Secret wedding engagements that Funsho can't know about" he winked at her daughter and she laughed.

Dara walked in, "You said you wanted to see me alone?" She asked and Chief smiled gesturing to the chair and she sat on it. "Chief you should rest, you can't stress yourself. It's like you're a therapist and everyone's coming for therapy"

Chief chuckled stretching his hands and Dara placed her hands above his palm. "Thank you for your prayers, for those words you said to me...."  "It's nothing Chief"

"Call me Daddy or Dad, you're becoming more like a daughter to me"

Dara chuckled, "Yes Dad"  "There was one particular thing you said that had me thinking, perhaps it was what woke me out of my coma" he peered at her and she tried to recall all she said to no avail.

"Which one Sir?"

"You said something about protecting my family at this crucial time." "Oh....." Dara scoffed, "It's nothing, I was just overwhelmed" "You wouldn't have said it if it was nothing"

Dara sighed then tears poured down her eyes. "What's going on?" "I can't say it" "Why?" "If I do, she'll kill me and my family" "Who?"  "You'll be shocked but you have to trust me Sir"

"Okay......." He trailed off, "I...." "What? You're putting me in suspense" "I'm considering your health Sir, I won't want you having an attack"

Chief sighed, "I promise I won't. Tell me" "Your sister, Tiwa"

Chief scoffed shaking his head in disbelief. "That's not possible" "She threatened us Chief I'll never lie to you, you have to trust me" " I know but why will she do that? I've never wronged her"

Dara shrugged, "But for some reason she wants you dead, I believe your heart attack was induced by poisonous drugs or something" "Tiwa?"

"Yes Sir. Remember the day she brought the food? It was poisoned" "The same food Ruby ate?" "She didn't eat it. She overheard a conversation Tiwa had with someone. She didn't eat the food, she saved your life."

Chief shut his eyes letting everything sink in, slowly it all began to make sense. He had flash back to he following morning after she brought the food.