💢Chapter 20💢

Chapter 20

Unedited

"I'm .... I'm a sex addict"

"What?" Dara asked and he nodded in agreement. "Yes I am or was.... I don't know, I'm still undergoing therapy" he explained.

This was followed by a long silence, Funsho suddenly felt uneasy. "Great! You're not saying anything. This is why I never talk about it" "No!" Dara exclaimed.

"It's not that... I just... I want to... i just... I...." She stammered, there was a ease in traffic and he drove slowly.
"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I get it. You must have a lot of thoughts running through your mind and more questions"

"Yes. Yes I do, for how long?" "A lot of years. I've had failed therapy, this one seems to be working" "Is that why you have kids?"

"Not exactly. The only time I made a mistake was with Shade, the others were intentional" "How?"

"I'll tell you when you come by on Saturday"

"Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Are you going to keep me in suspense till then"

"Yes. Till then" he replied and his phone rang. He dipped one of his hands into his pocket then he gave Dara the phone to pick.

"I don't make calls while driving"

"I don't know the person"

"Just help me"

Dara picked up the call putting it on loud speaker. "Hello" she said to hear a mature voice, "So he has gotten another woman shey? What will this one born for him this time? Where's Funsho" Yewande snapped and Funsho laughed.

"Mummy good morning. I'm driving so she's helping me hold the phone. (I'm surprised to see your call? I hope no problem)" "Ema gba mi, Gbade was arrested today, I've been calling everyone. I don't even know what to do"

"Where were you during the party? According to the article posted by this woman, she said you were about meeting up with someone" A Policeman asked Gbade in the interrogating room at the police station.

"Yes I was. I was meeting up with Rosemary"

"Why?"

"I can't tell"

"Withholding information from the police is not a wise move" "It was for a private reason"

"Were you two sexual partners?"

"I beg you pardon?"

"Did you see her face to face?"

"No. I didn't"

"Why?"

"I was interrupted by someone"

"Who?"

"Oh God" Gbade rubbed the surface of his forehead. "I'm having headache already. I saw an ex girlfriend and I talked to her, even if I called the girl's name, you won't know so.... Can we just move on from this? I didn't kill anyone!"

Brenda sat on a chair In Timmy's Diner. "Are you not working today?" He asked and she shook her head, "No. I'm sorry, I'm not in the right frame of mind yet. I'm sure Dara must have given you more load down if everything that happened"

"Babe, you might have to tell him"

"I know but I don't want to yet. I love this guy, I really do!"