💢Chapter 30💢

Chapter 30

Unedited

Shade found Winny leaning on a pole outside the bar then she hissed. "Is this a meeting point?" "Oh please Shade, don't even start" "I haven't even started. Your father called, I told him I had no idea where you were"

Winny hugged her, "Thank you. You're the best" she replied and Shade surveyed the environment.

"Why are we meeting here?"

"I want to show you something" she answered pouting her lips then she dragged her hands into the bar. "What are we doing in a bar?"
Shade whispered as a few men present stared at them. "We're minors and it's wrong"

"We're not taking any drinks are we?" Winny took a seat and Shade sat close to her using her palm to shield her face maybe it will reduce the shame.

Winny rolled her eyes at how ridiculous her act were, "What are you doing? She asked and Shade dropped her arm.  "I have shame and a reputation to uphold. What are we doing here?"

"Think again!"

Shade's eyes squinted up at the ceiling while trying to figure her cousin out, okay ....since they're in a bar, it had to be....."Oh. This is where...."

"Yes. This is the bar I met him, where it all happened" "Oh. But why are we here, you said you don't remember ... Oh you lied...." She creased her brow, "You looked into my eyes and you.... No wonder you were stalling that day" she whispered staring aimlessly.

Suddenly she pinched Winny to express her anger.

"Stop it Shade! I'm one years older than you"

"One year older dummy, not years! I'm personally advising you to withdraw from school. Pick a trade and learn!"

Winny laughed slapping Shade's arm. "Sorry I lied, I was ashamed of myself."

"Ah, so you have shame? So who was it you had sex with?" 

Winny looked around, "His name is Kaddy and...." She sighted a guy serve a man then she quickly looked away.  "That's him, just look at him small" she whispered and
Shade gave the guy a full look. He was tall and fair looking guy who had a black top and blue jean trousers on. He looked about 26 or 27, she guessed when she felt Winny's large palm slapped her arm, "He'll notice you" she whispered looking away then he walked by placing both of his hands on the table.

"You don't have to look away Winny, I already saw you" he spoke up and Winny batted her eyes at Shade, "See, It's your fault" 

"Stop putting blames on everyone Winny, Geez! That's how you are shey? I notice you before your friend turned. So it's actually your fault" he pointed and her face moulded into a frown.

Hearing him speak brought more memories of what happened that night. Arrogant idiot!

"So you're the Kaddy?" Shade asked and he laughed. He had a charming laughter, "Kaddy? what?" He paused seductively looking at Winny, "Did... Did she tell you that?" He threw his gaze back at Shade.

"Did she add B to it, so it can sound more like Kaddy B?" He asked and Shade chuckled a bit knowing Winny had definitely gotten the wrong name.

"Winny is not the smartest person in the world"

"Hey! You're selling me short!"

"You already sold yourself short" they both argued now turning towards the guy who was staring with some much interest.

Winny cleared her throat, "I remembered clearly calling you"

"Yes you did" he moved closer to her ears then he whispered, "In bed". She pushed his head away and he laughed.