💢Chapter 48💢

Chapter 48

Unedited

Dara woke up to the sound of Funsho exhaling, she watched him bury his face in his palm, she assumed he was feeling guilty over CeCee's death.  She leaned over his back, now kissing his neck then she rubbed his arm.

"It's not your fault dear"

"I feel like a great portion is my fault. We didn't end in a good way, the last word I said to her was, shut the door when you're done. I was rude"

"Shhhh. You had your reasons, she shouldn't have committed suicide, it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself for it"

Funsho's phone beeped and helooked into the message.

Another Emmergency meeting at the house by 9pm, attendance is compulsory!

Funsho threw his phone on the bed then he hissed, "I'm not going!" "Why?" "Like the last one turned out well. Thomas will be there and I don't want to end up punching him. Can you believe his guts? Changing the hospital name? If I go there, I'll seriously punch him"

"You need to go dear. I was invited too, who knows, it might be worth it. We'll all go with the children, I won't be going to work and I have to pick up Kevin and I bet it'll be fun"

"Remind me again, how did your little meeting with Mom end yesterday?" Gbade asked and Boma sat on him biting her lips, "We ended up hugging, your Mom is kind of funny too"

"Like me"

Boma laughed, "Look at his mouth! Who says your funny?" She asked and he smiled, "If I'm not funny then why do I make you laugh?" He asked and she chuckled.

"That's what happens when you fall in love with someone. You start to laugh at that stupid jokes" "Wow, is that a confession?" He asked and she giggled.

"Maybe" she replied feeling uncomfortable. "I'm sorry. I know it might seem too soon but"

Gbade held her down taking the top position, "You don't have to apologize Boma, I love you too" he confessed kissing and she kissed him too running his hands through his back and his phone beeped.

"You have a message"

"I'm not interested in it"

"Check it" Boma insisted knowing it was definitely a message from Bosco according to the plan. 

Another Emmergency meeting at the house by 9pm, attendance is compulsory!

Gbade groaned then he kissed her one more time before looking into the message.

"What's it?"

"A message from MTN" he lied, "Are you sure?" She asked grabbing the phone from him. "But you said....."

"What makes that message different from MTN's message? It's useless. I already attended a useless meeting yesterday. I'm not planning on attending any today"

Boma ran her fingers across his chest, "What if I convince to?" She bit her lips and he laughed, "Let's see" he answered kissing her on the lips.

Winny puts a video call through to Kadri and he picked it up. "Morning Hun" "Good morning" she greeted, "Were you sleeping?" "No. I was having back ache"

"I can come over to massage you"

"Sounds like a sexy idea, except you tried that yesterday and you almost broke my back"