💢Chapter 39💢

Chapter 39

Unedited

Sorry I didn't post. I ran out of data 😔

Thank you Busola6642 for being a sweetheart, for your consistent calls and messages whenever I don't post. I really appreciate it😘

Thanks also to those who had me in mind but couldn't reach out.
Love you guys! 😍

Enjoy!

"Olorun Ose ti o ti e k doju ti mi (God I thank you for not allowing me see shame)" Mrs Bimbo rubbed her hands looking up to the ceiling as a smile curled Chief's lips. "What's all this fuss for? Was I dying before?" He asked and everyone laughed.

"Dad I wish you saw how you looked like" Funsho laughed and Dara chuckled. "Did anyone take any picture?" He asked and his mother shook her head.

"I wish I did so I can show him how he looked like, lying down like one vegetable" she mocked, "Mummy!" Dara exclaimed In surprise, "Chief, I don't agree with her"

"No let her have her fun, she I she said I looked like vegetable, she should have kukuma used me to cook Efo riro" he answered and everyone laughed, glad to have him back. 

"Talking about Efo riro, if I can lay my hands on one sweet Efo riro with all the condiments that I like, I will be more than healthy"

Mrs Bimbo smiled, "I'll give the orders" she answered then she sat close to him kissing his cheeks. "Ah han, how many days was I gone?"

"I was worried sick"

"I'm too young to die? Common 36 years old man like me will now die, even God will not allow it" he teased again and they all chuckled again.

Gbade walked in letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank God!" "So when you told you, you thought what? That we were pulling your legs?" Funsho asked and Gbade chuckled.

"Seeing is believing brother" he replied standing behind Funsho. "Why are you all getting emotional? Se eyan ku ni? ( Did someone die?)" He asked and Thomas walked in with his lab coat on.

"It's good to see smiles on every faces this morning. You know Chief, you're going to need to take a long rest after this"

"I will" he answered and everyone murmured in disbelief, "Ah han, why are you all.... I said I'll rest"

"Tani? (Who?)" Mrs Bimbo asked raising her nose in belief, "Ask him, I've been telling him to take a rest but this man is sturbborn. He's a sturbborn man"

Chief chuckled, "I was considering it" "When?" Everyone asked and he busted into an heart laughter then he coughed pressing his chest.

"Easy Dad" Funsho said while Mrs Bimbo poured a bottled water in a cup then he passed it to him. He shook his head rejecting it.

"So someone cannot laugh in peace again with them thinking it's a heart attack" he hissed then he shook his head. "Oma se oh. Laughter is a food for the soul"

Gbade and Funsho rolled their eyes. "He's not even speaking like a doctor" Gbade complained and Funsho agreed. "It's simple philosophy" "Philosophy is not science Dad" Funsho argued.

"It is the mother of science. Do you want to argue it?"

"I'm in the mood for some arguments" Gbade raised his hands and Funsho shook his head then he tapped him, "Let's save the argument, we don't want the old man having another heart attack again" he answered and everyone laughed including Chief.