💢 Chapter 4💢

After several hours of crying over been rejected by Ugo, Dara stared at the screen of her phone for a while before typing on the search option on you tube

After several hours of crying over been rejected by Ugo, Dara stared at the screen of her phone for a while before typing on the search option on you tube. "How do i get fat?" She typed and series of videos loaded. She rolled her eyes at one of the videos that emphasized on consistently taking blood tonic.

So untrue!

She has lost count of the number of blood tonic and multi-vitamins she has taken to grow fat, still yet, nothing!

Some videos emphasized on food mixtures to get fat so she did well to save them.

"Personally I take these mixtures and I also undergo exercises to enhance better growth. Like the growth of my buttocks and hips and they work like magic!" The fitness coach on youtube advised.

'How to make my butt and breast grow bigger?'

Dara typed, the results showed, "How to get bigger butt and bigger boobs in 10 days" some had 30 days.

She quickly clicked on the one with ten days.

"How to grow your butts and boobs in 10 days," the woman from the video began, "Well It's not possible to grow your boobs but it's possible to grow your butts ask me how?" She asked, "How?" Dara asked with so much interest plastered on her face.

"Consistent exercising of the muscles, you have to work those muscles day by day until you get your desired results. Before we start the basics of this butt exercises, I'll like to show you a before and after picture of myself"

"Hello Tims" seventeen years old Winny Duncan called out placing her hand on the counter and her cousin Shade Duncan joined her. Timmy smiled at the both of them, "Hey, I see you're both back from the gym"

"Yes and i want my usual" Winny answered. "Coffee? Seriously Winny, you have to stop all these your stupid coffee parole"

"I'm trying to lose weight here Tims, I don't want to end up looking like my Mom"

"Would you stop saying that?" Shade rolled her eyes, "Your Mom is hot in her own way, I mean she had you even with your big head! I'm pretty sure you'll look worst when you're her age" She snapped a and Winny kept quiet feeling defeated.

Timi laughed, he loved Shade for her bluntness, especially when it had to do with bringing out the humility in Winny.

"It's not funny" Winny complained but it didn't stop him from laughing.

"And you Shade?" What do you want?"

"I'll be fine with this water" she raised a bottled water she got from the gym. "I'm not really hungry"

Timi passed a cup of coffee to Winny, "May God help you" "I'll really like to talk to you Tims, if you'll be free"

"No wahala" he replied and Winny turned only to have her coffee spill on Dara's white shirt who was standing behind her.