11. Preparations

It has been three days later since Ymir and Reiner had told me the truth about everyone I've worked with, making it December 23rd.

I decided to act normal around those I've had a bond with but inside in my stomach I felt disgusted, I wanted to scream or even pull the trigger at them.

Confronting them would cause chaos and I know that. I don't want to do this but I have to find out the whole story from them even if it means leaving them behind.

Hange told everyone to prepare for Levi's birthday in two more days. I decided to buy my last gift for them since I know I will be leaving Ackerman Operation for good. If I decided to confront them on Levi's birthday that would just be so selfish.

Everyone would go on a small vacation after his birthday so I decided to talk to them about it on his birthday.

I was currently shopping when I saw Erwin. I quickly tried to cover my face and move to a different isle when he had saw me.

"Greetings (y/n), how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been better" I said trying to keep myself from choking him on the spot.

"You look tired. Is everything alright" Erwin said.

"Yeah of course! I'm just very eager for Levi's birthday" I mentioned.

I saw Erwin smirk, he was probably thinking that I would be all happy for Levi's birthday since him and I had gotten closer. Well he's very wrong.

"Well I'll Leave you to it" Erwin said before leaving the isle.

I had loosened up my knuckles and decided to pay for everything before meeting anyone I know.

I was already parking my car where the parking lot was at since I had arrived at my apartment. I didn't see Levi's car so I assumed he wasn't there. I already bought everyone's gift but I wouldn't wrap them until tomorrow.

They should be lucky I even decided to go instead of exposing them right at the moment.

Ever since I had learned the truth about them I would always think about going back to Zeke Agency. 

'Why would they keep something big from me?'.

'Did they not trust me enough?'.

'They all lied to me. They acted like they cared'.

All my thoughts were negative, wishing only one of them would be positive. I know what I'm gonna have to do.

I heard someone's car that was parked and it was Levi's car. He didn't look too tired since we had two weeks off without doing any work.

On the other hand I was too tired to even clean the kitchen. I decided to sleep on the couch hoping to get some rest.

~ Two Hours Later ~

I woke up from my nap when I heard that someone kept knocking on my door. I got up from the couch to open the door to reveal Levi.

"Mind letting me in?" He said impatiently.

I was not going to have him be rude towards me anymore. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door on his face. I got on my couch to see that he had opened my door.

"What's wrong with you today?" He said shutting my door aggressively.

"I just woke up" I plainly said not making eye contact.