18. An Old Friend

(Y/n)'s Pov:

Two weeks had passed by after I had left everything behind. None of them bothered to even text me or anything. They should keep it that way.

It was January 4th, the day where I'm going back to my old job. Yeah that's right, Zeke Agency.

But it's different from what you're thinking. I have no obligation to work with them but I need something that they have. 

That something is information.

They have tons of it, about me and Ackerman operation. If I can get my hands on the information everything will be in my hands. I plan to overthrow both agencies. Both of them are no good.

I had already gotten ton of information when working with Erwin. Going back is really going to be dangerous. 

One thing is still making me feel uncomfortable, the CIA. What do they plan to do now that I left? I'm not even a threat, just a women who needs money and has feelings for someone who doesn't even bother to look at her.

I don't regret telling Levi that I love him. That letter was worked from all my sweat and blood. Like literally.

Here I was driving to meet up with Annie and Bertholdt at the cafe. Talking to Bertholdt is easy but Annie is just scary. I don't plan on getting on her bad side.

At Lava Java Cafe

I was sitting by the window waiting for the two to come. I ordered regular hot cocoa since the outside weather felt freezing. Come to think of it, Levi and I would always sit from where I was sitting. 

"What are you daydreaming about?" I looked over to see Annie along with Bertholdt. "What's up your ass?" I scoffed while Bertholdt tried to break the tension between us.

"You're coming back to us, right?" Bertholdt asked, fidgeting his fingers. "Yeah, that's what I'm here for" I said taking out some papers.

"What's that for?" Annie asked leaning closer. "Well If I'm going to gain your guys trust then there's no better way to do it but to sell some classified information" I said pushing some papers towards them.

"You know us too well" Annie said picking up a paper while Bertholdt had leaned closer to her. "So I guess you found out what their objective was in the first place" she added, grabbing another paper.

"Took you long enough," Annie sighed leaning back. "Hey Annie c-calm a bit, will you?" Bertholdt asked.

"Where's the rest of the people?" I asked looking at Bertholdt. "Their probably at the agency or taking some time off" He said, drinking his drink.

"Where's the monkey at?" I asked looking out the window. "If you're referring to Zeke he's working on a project" Bertholdt asked while Annie was side glaring him.

"A project?" I asked, picking up my drink. "It isn't your business to be concerned" Annie said, getting up from her seat.

"You haven't changed, have you?" I asked, gathering all the paper on the table. Bertholdt had gotten up but instead of walking completely out like Annie he gave me a note.

Both of them had left the restaurant while I had the note he gave me. I opened it up to read it.

'Meet up with a person at 7:30pm at Central Nen. They'll take you to Zeke.

Who am I suppose to meet up with exactly? What makes them think I'll just agree? Can I really trust them?

Central Nen was a place where people were trained to go undercover. Only a little bit of people were trained. I don't recall making any friends the last time. It was a pretty well hidden place. As long as I know only Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner, and I had been there. So who could this person be?

Wait can it be?! If it's not those three then it might be....

I had paid already leaving the cafe. I got into my car when I nearly slipped from the snow.

I packed up my stuff to go to my new apartment. The apartment was more big and hidden. Zeke recommended me to go there. I mean as long as it's paid for I'm good.

I walked in setting my keys down onto the counter. I looked over at the clock to see that it was 5:00pm. I wouldn't have to meet up with a random person until 7:30.

I got the remote and laid on the couch while eating snacks. For the past few hours I watched "You" until I looked over at the clock to see I was late.

"Dammit!" I muttered, getting up from the couch. I quickly grabbed my keys from the counter and rushed to my car. I didn't even bother to turn of the tv.

Central Nen was about thirty minutes far from where I live. It was already 7:25. I sped through the rode like no tomorrow. Thankfully no cops were around. I honked and honked like my life depended on it.

I finally arrived after twenty minutes. I really need to check the time more often.

~ At Central Nen ~

I walked into the tunnel while hearing the water droplets fall from the top. I tried to move as silent but it was hard since puddles were on the floor making a small sound. I looked at my phone to check it was already 7:50pm.

The person must've got bored and left. I turned around to go back to my car when I felt a gun pointing at my head. 

"Follow me" A girl voice, it was. I couldn't see much since the tunnel was dark. The figure of the lady looked tall. I think I know her.

We had fully arrived in Central Nen. "Go in the office right there" they said, pointing the gun at the door. 

I had moved carefully while the gun was still pointed at the back of my head. I opened the door to a tiny office an looked over to see if there were an light switches. I had saw one and turned it on making the room lively and bright.

The person withdrew the the gun from my head and walked in front of me. "Nice too see you again (Y/n)" the lady spoke grabbing a chair.

"Same goes for you".

"Yelena".

---

A/n : Gosh I had to include my waifu Yelena. She's too powerful for me. I really am going to try to match her characteristics and how she's like in the story. She shows up more, not all the time.

I'm just in love with her. I have tons of ideas how this story will go so be ready!