4. Secrets

Levi's Pov:

Hange was slowly reviving (Y/n).

I didn't realize why (Y/n) had pushed me out of the way before, but now I needed to go a bit easy on that brat.

This type of crap always happens. No matter where we go, there's always danger fucking lurking.

It was already 10:00am and Hange was still working on her. Hange started to stitch (Y/n's) leg along the side of the stomach.

When I look at it (Y/n) her breathing was slow and dark circles started to appear on the bottom of her eyes.

Is she really fit for this type of stuff?

"Four eyes, how much longer will this take?''. It felt like months to hurry Hange up.

"Just wait a damn minute will you. This wouldn't have happened if you would just be aware of your surroudings shorty". Hange's tone voice was more nervous then expected.

Hange knew no matter the circumstance we would always have to keep (Y/n) alive.

I got out of the dumb secret hospital and went into my office doing paperwork.

I sat down and sighed knowing Erwin's gonna get on my ass if I don't do them.

I started working when my cousin Mikasa just barged in.

"What the hell do you want now?". At this point I was just not in the mood.

"Shut up, take a look at this". Mikasa said throwing the news article on my desk.

I picked it up and read through it, when my eyes caught the attention she wanted me to look at.

"Is this real?". I asked.

"Why wouldn't it be. It was published yesterday. What do we do now?". Mikasa's voice had a little of confusion along with impatience.

"I'll talk to Erwin about this, tell everyone that we would have a meeting without (Y/n) starting at 5:00pm, got it?".

She nodded and left to tell the others.

The paperwork wasn't even as close to done and right now with the current situation (Y/n) is in, and the news on the article was just stressing the hell out of me.

I leaned from the back of my chair and called my ex petra.

Petra and I still contacted each other after breaking up.

The reason why was because we didn't have feelings for each other anymore and her and Oluo were already dating.

That one time when I left (Y/n) back at the coffee shop was because Oluo and Petra were fighting. Still that was no excuse to leave the idiot alone in the cold.

Do I care for Petra? It's not like I still have feelings for her though.

[Timeskip to the Meeting]

It was 5:00pm and everyone was in Erwin's office while (Y/n) was still out from the mission.

Hange had injected her with a serum so (Y/n) would be in deep sleep as long as we have the other antidote.

Erwin's face was more stoic than before, knowing the circumstance we are in from the article.

"Does anyone have any idea how this got out?". Erwin's voice was stern as hell.

"Sir, I think I have a lead". Armin said. "It seems to be like someone from this company". He also added.

Everyone's face including mine were looking towards Armin.