5. A problem

Hange's Pov:

(Y/n) wouldn't won't wake up in two or three days, so that gives us an advantage to hide our problem.

It's not like we don't trust her, it's that we can't tell her or things will become corrupt or even more worse then expected.

(Y/n) is a true angel. I hate that I have to do this to her. It's not just me that feels guilty, it's also everyone else.

The date was currently December 3rd, 11:35 am.

Everyone was currently working on their job that they were assigned from Erwin, as for him he was contacting others to help out.

My job was to check up on (Y/n) and to help the others whenever they needed help. I wanted to help more but shorty insisted to help take care of (Y/n) since he didn't like to take care of her.

Levi can be rude towards her. I watch as he calls her names along with always putting her life in danger.

Shortstack needs to be more careful with both his attitude and his assisstant. I would also watch how (Y/n) would look hurt by his words.

Yet, she stills puts up with him. They both make a power duo, but they don't know how to use the advantages they have.

Right now I was currently getting rid of the newspaper article's that were published two days ago.

We have a lot on our hands.

"Armin, can you find our traitor?". I asked. "Maybe, if only they just left things before". He sighed.

"Can we call Marco, he might have a clue". I said towards the blonde boy. "Yes, he might help us. I'll call him".

[Timeskip to Marco]

Marco currently came to our agency to be formed into what had happened to us. He understood the situation and started to work with Armin and Jean.

He was a very smart man for his age. Everyone was eighteen - nineteen. While only Erwin, I, (Y/n) and Levi were older.

Erwin wanted to inform our second chief, Pyxis but that would cause even more attention to the bad people like zeke agency.

We heard (Y/n) had worked for them for quite some time, at least years. That agency was bad news. Some assassins used to be part of our operation but they first sided with Zeke to get information on (Y/n) and us.

They were new assassins for Zeke after (Y/n) had left. They were good. Levi has quarrel with Zeke and some assassins have hatred towards them from our group.

Annie Leonhart. She was spying on us. She was a good girl and would succeed in combat and shooting but she had to do her job.

Bertholdt Hoover. Another spy. He was a shy and sided boy. Armin and Eren were one of his close friends but he knew it had to end. He succeeds in hacking.

Reiner Braun. A big brother towards everyone. He got along with everyone and he would always listen to what we would have to say. He was skilled in combat and shooting.

When we had found out the news of them betraying us, it felt unreal. Eren went into rage mode and grabbed a gun. They wanted to kidnap (Y/n) so Zeke could have a talk with her.

Everyone was either chasing the 'bad' guys or helping (Y/n) but she was poisoned back then, so she wouldn't know what happened when she wakes up.