A/n : Questions and Answers.

Hello guys so if you guys are confused i'll explain the recap from chapter 1-3.

Ackerman Operation are cops who are undercover assassins doing stuff for the 'better'.

You work at a tall building in the city. Everyone who is in the story knows that they are assassins.

Tons of people work at ackerman operation, but they don't know that some people are assassins.

Tons of secrets are being kept away from you and only you.

Question: Who was the one that stabbed (Y/n)?

If you don't wanna know this answer please skip :)

Answer: Yourself.

--

Why? You were done with everything. You were done with Levi calling you names and leaving you behind and not caring.
you always carried a knife just in case and when you were walking in the snow you wanted to put an end so you stabbed yourself and threw the knife into the river next to the bridge you were on.

Question: Why did Levi say he couldn't fire (Y/n)?

Answer: [A mystery] hehe

--
Question: Why did (Y/n) say she had to steal the files in the first chapter?

Answer: (Y/n) was working as an undercover spy for Zeke Agency. But through out she stopped working with Zeke and the others to become 'part' of ackerman operation.