2. A New Mission

Your Pov:

Once I got done from the shooting range Levi already came back from meeting his ex.

Today it was December 1st and we all had a day off since there were no upcoming events. Levi an I wore regular business attire.

Sometimes mine would be casual and his would be too since this is an undercover agency.

"Idiot we have some buisness we have to attend to". Levi said. "What are we doing?". I asked.

"We're meeting up with a man and women at a cafe". He said.

I nodded and we made our way outside of the building and this time we were taking Levi's car.

They were all nice but he would always choose a black one with bullet proof windows. "Get in". He said. I got in and sat in the fron next to him.

"Can I put some music on?". I asked. "I don't care just don't bother me". He spat.

He was always rude to me and he never acknowledged my skills or even me.

I decided not to put music on so I just looked out the window.

He was driving towards the cafe but in the corner of my eye I felt his cold eyes staring at me back and forth as he was looking on the road and at me.

"You're not going to put music on?". He asked. "Mhm, Oh no it's alright. I didn't want it to be a bother since you're driving". I simply stated.

"Why are you like this?". He asked. "Like what sir?". I replied back.

"You're stubborn and think about others but when it comes to killing you don't even care of taking away their lives". He stated. "It's just the way I am sir". I said.

We arrived at the cafe and we got out of the car and entered. It was nice and warm and smelt like coffee beans.

I followed Levi and saw a women who had very short hair and it was blonde along with a man who was tall and had a mustache.

We sat down and I was next to Levi while the people were opposite with each other. Face to face.

"Hey Levi it's been so long?". The man said. "Tch, only 4 months". Levi said. "Oh and who are you young lady?". The man said looking at me. "The names (Y/n) nice to meet you". I smiled at him.

"Im Mike and this is Nanaba". He stated. "Nice to meet you (Y/n)". Nanaba said.

The waiter came and asked what we wanted and I ordered a (F/d) while Levi ordered tea, Mike did black coffee and Nanaba ordered a Latte.

"Oi, Mike what did you call us for?". Levi said.

"We wanted to talk with your assisstant actually". Nanaba said.