20. Final Battle of Life and Death

✧・゚🄽🄴🅆 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ✧・゚

Salty tears drip down and stain our cheeks.  

The day we once split up has come again

"So this was a trap," I complained enough for Zeke to hear. "There were some miscalculations, but things went flatly enough for you to fall for it," Zeke said, pushing up his glasses.

"Never really thought Bertholdt would be the type to be apart of your sick project," I hissed, trying to grasp my way out of the chains. "There'll be here in a few, don't you worry," Zeke stated, walking closer to me.

"It's going to be a pretty sight," He added, turning away. "What do you mean there'll be here soon?!" I asked, pulling my arms from where the chains were aching at. "Oh, did Yelena forget to tell you?" He directed, taking out a gun.

"They're coming to save you. They're also going to see you lifeless once they arrive," Zeke responded, aiming the gun at my leg. 

"You bast-" I was cut off by a bullet penetrating my left leg. "YOU BASTARD!" I screamed while the lifeblood was trickling down to the ground. "Time to move onto the next leg," Zeke snickered, reloading the gun.

"Calm down we don't want any outsiders to hear now, do we? Zeke stated, now pointing the gun at my head. "It was a shame you left. You were useful to me and my agency, but you threw that all away to work for the enemy, didn't you (Y/n)?" He added.

Why the hell was he making me seem like the bad guy?

"Don't you worry, I'll put you out of your misery," Zeke announced, nearly pulling the trigger. "That's a-absurd," I uttered, trying to endure the pain in my leg.

"Do you think you'll......be able to have the guts to kill me?" I questioned, squinting my eyes from the injury.  "You never learn, do you (Y/n)?" Zeke asked, taking a cigar out. 

"Oh, believe me, I've l-learned alright," I lectured, losing my vision due to the blood leaving from my leg. I slowly was becoming weaker. 

"Looks like you're done about now," Zeke addressed, nearly pulling the trigger. "Too bad I couldn't get you back from that unreliable company," He continued while the trigger was about to be pulled...

"Mikasa NOW!"

I glanced up to see gun pistols darting around the place. Some of Zeke's fellows were being killed while Levi's team was trying to endure. If one of them ends up dying, it'll be my burden.

I witnessed Mikasa trying to eliminate as many as reachable, but there were too many coming.

~ FlashBack to Erwin's Plan ~

Erwin's Pov:

"I'm simply going to go over this once so keep your eyes clear. As far as we know, Zeke has (Y/n) hostage to attract us in. He has his men on the inside and out," I addressed to the team.

"What regarding Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner?" Mikasa questioned, grabbing a gun. "That's where Jean and Conny come in," I talked, giving the others order on what they're going to do.

"We'll have Sasha be on the roof with her sniper to kill any men from the outside of the building. Mikasa will barge in like usual, while Hange will spread smoke throughout for them to lose vision of what's occurring. Levi will try to retrieve (Y/n), and I will be with Armin to discover the targets," I lectured, giving out commands.