1. The Journey

(Hey! This is my first ever fanfic! Errors will eventually appear!)

(Thank you for reading♡)

Your Pov:

Two years ago

I decided that I was always fit for killing. Sure I was almost close to death at some point but that didn't stop me.

I decided it would be good to take down enemies since I always knew how to fight and easily hack and kill too.

That was the only thing I was allowed to do since I was young.

I know some parents I have.

I heard about an agency called Ackerman Operation. Undercover assassins worthy of killing.

I was currently nineteen at that time. Lived by myself after my parents had passed away. That's what I was told the least.

Once I heard about Ackerman Operation I wanted to sneak in a steal some of their gear and equipment so it would be easier for me to kill my enemies and steal. Night was the only option to do so.

It was currently 10:00pm so I decided to go towards the agency.

I had all black since it was dark and I wouldn't be seen easily, a black mask, black sweatpants, black hoodie, black gloves and of course my computer to hack into their system.

My movements couldn't be heard. I was trained to move silently while killing my enemies from behind. I learned to not leave any traces behind either.

I went to a dark alley and started check where they were located. It looked like a regular building like those tall ones. Suprisingly they were already closed.

I knew they had a high tech system so if I were using a bobby pin right now the alarm could go on.

I hid behind a van and opened my computer and started to hack into it. It only took about 2-3 minutes and just like that it was a success in hacking into their system.

I decided to steal some files with important information since if I was to be caught then I would blackmail them into revealing who they truly are.

I hacked into the cameras and all the locks inside to be easier for me. My footsteps weren't heard I decided to put on some night vision glasses that I got from killing a guy.

I looked to check where they had all their guns and soon spotted it.

There was a lock on the door but it was already unlocked due to my hacking. I quitely looked and saw a Beretta Model 92FS so I decided to hit it under my hoodie.

I looked and thankfully I had a black bag to steal their stuff. I saw a nice black pocket knife so I decided to take it.

 I saw a nice black pocket knife so I decided to take it