[3] Red scratch marks

I should really find more shirtless Tadashi pictures! XD I'm sure you all will enjoy those pictures if I post them up if you know what I mean hehe xD enjoy this imagine! :) gosh Tadashi is so beautiful! - ChinitaPlease

Tadashi walked around his bedroom shirtless. He sat on Hiro's chair and sighed quietly and wondered to himself.

"Why does my back sting so much?" Tadashi thought out loud, running his hands through his hair and continued to wondered about what caused his back to sting.

A lot!

"Hey, Tadashi! Fred and Wasasbi is... Here." Hiro talked slowly, blinking at his brother.

"Oh, hey guys!" Tadashi smiled at the trio. Fred and Wasabi opened their mouth and closed their mouth and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What?" The shirtless Hamada asked, Tadashi turned around and searched for his shirt. Hiro's eyes widened at the sight of his brothers shirtless... Muscular... Back.

"OH MY GOSH!" Hiro accidentally exclaimed, grabbing Tadashi's attention. Tadashi turned around and looked at Hiro urgently.

"What is it!?!" Tadashi frantically asked, Hiro laughed nervously. Fred and Wasabi also gave Tadashi a nervous smile.

"There's so many scratch marks on your back, Tadashi!" Hiro pointed out, Tadashi went to the mirror and turned around and glanced back.

So many red scratch marks on his back! Some were even bleeding and some were dried and slowly forming scabs.

"What causes you to get those!?" Wasabi asked, hoping Tadashi wouldn't say what he was thinking.

"Isn't it obvious?" Fred asked, giving Wasabi the look. Wasabi narrowed his eyes at Fred and smacked Fred upside the head.

"[Y/N] and Tadashi... Made babies! Well not exactly babies! But they did the deed!" Hiro stammered, his face redder than his shirt.

"Speaking of [Y/N]... Where is she?" Fred asked, looking at Tadashi with his eyebrows raised.

"She's out with Gogo and Honey Lemon." Tadashi replied, putting his shirt on and flinched in pain. Man! His back was stinging! That's when Gogo and Honey entered... With Honey carrying you on her back.

"What happened!?!" Tadashi exclaimed, gently taking you from Honey Lemon's back. You whined and weakly smacked Tadashi's well built chest that you can literally feel his glorious muscles through his white shirt.

"[Y/N] couldn't walk." Honey Lemon replied, giving you a sympathetic look.

"She also said that her hips hurt a lot." Gogo replied bluntly, popping her gum and continued to blow bubbles.

"Uhhhh.... I think we should leave Tadashi and [Y/N] alone for a moment." Hiro spoke up, everyone agreed and walked out of the bedroom.

One everyone is out, Tadashi placed you on his bed and smiled at you. You scrunched your face and pinched his cheeks.

"Thanks a lot, Tadashi! You went a little too rough on me last night." You huffed, curling up into a ball. Tadashi chuckled and laid down next to you and smiled at you.

"Hey! You gave me red scratch marks on my back! It's stinging! And don't blame me, darling. You like it rough." Tadashi smirked and wink at you, you blushed and buried your face into his chest.

"Well you went a bit too rough!" You murmured, Tadashi ran his hand up and down your back and laughed lightly.

"There's no such thing as too rough,[Y/N]." Tadashi purred and nipped your shoulders, making you giggle and blush.

Dear gosh I think I gave myself a nosebleed! Whoops! Then again, I regret nothing! Hope you all enjoy this one shot! More coming later! :) I always update two or three days later XD I don't know why.. It's more of a system that I don't really know why it existed XD thank you for reading! Author nim appreciates it! :) - ChinitaPlease