[8] Valentine's Day dinner

This is a late Valentine's Day one shot because my previous Valentine's Day one shot got deleted ;-; I hope you all enjoy this one shot! ^^ It's snowing from where I live!!!!!! :DD - ChinitaPlease

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled, twirling around and grinned happily. Today you're going out to see Tadashi! And it's Valentine's Day and Tadashi invited you to go to dinner with him.

The door bell rang, signaling you that Tadashi is here to take you out on a date! You quickly put on your shoes and ran down stairs and fixed your hair and took a deep breath and opened the door, revealing Tadashi in a tuxedo.

"Hello, beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day and these are for you." Tadashi smiled, giving you a rose, you smiled and pecked his lips.

"Ready to go?" Tadashi asked, you nodded and closed the door and wrapped your arms around his waist. The two of you walked towards a very close fancy restaurant.

The two of you sat down at a table and couldn't help but stare at each other with love in your eyes. Tadashi held your hand kissed your knuckles.

"You look beautiful tonight, [Y/N]." Tadashi said, giving you the most cutest smile ever. You blushed and looked down shyly, the color pink dusting your cheeks.

"And you, Tadashi Hamada, look handsome as always." You smiled, Tadashi blushed and leaned over and kissed your cheeks.

"Your dinner is served!" The waiter said, placing plates of food on the table. Tadashi fed you various food from many different countries, spicy food and many exotic food.

You were about to drink your water until you found something in your water. An engagement ring. Your eyes widened and looked at Tadashi with huge eyes. Tadashi was blushing the whole time, fiddling with his hands underneath the table.

"So? Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on this planet?" Tadashi asked, his cheeks felt hotter than the Indian curry the two of you ate.

"YES! YES I'LL MARRY YOU!" You exclaimed grinning widely, tears of joy rolling down your cheeks. Tadashi grinned and wrapped his arms around your waist, twirling you around.

Everyone in the restaurant clapped, Aunt Cass cried happily and filmed the whole thing. Hiro grinned and nudged Baymax, Baymax was wiping an imaginary tear and clapped.

In a few months, you'll be Mrs. Tadashi Hamada. [Y/N] Hamada, the wife of Tadashi Hamada. Tadashi propose to you on Valentine's Day. Tadashi hugged you close to him and slipped the engagement ring on your left ring finger and kissed your lips gently.

Yay! I updated! :D it's a late Valentine's Day one shot but I made it and I am proud of it because it is adorable and perfect! I think I can update tomorrow depending if I have school tomorrow. :) - ChinitaPlease