[1] Distracting Tadashi

Welcome to my first Tadashi Hamada one shots! :) If you want to check out Hiro's one shots, check out Embarrassing Moments [Hiro Hamada x Reader] that I made! Enjoy the first one shot for Tadashi! ^_^ - ChinitaPlease

You pouted and watched Tadashi work on Baymax, adjusting a few things for Baymax. Tadashi was so busy with Baymax that the two of you barely spent time together.

"Tadashi~!" You whined, Tadashi looked up and blinked at you for a moment before working on Baymax again. You pouted and got up from your seat and poked Tadashi.

Nothing.

Tadashi was to focused on his work that he didn't even notice you poking him to get his attention. You needed to distract him. Right away. As soon as possible.

A devious smile appeared on your face and you snuck off. Before Tadashi could reconnect the wires, you popped up in front of Tadashi and glared at him with a cute pout on your face.

"[Y/N]-" You cut Tadashi off by slamming your lips against Tadashi's soft pink lips. Tadashi couldn't help but kiss you back, your soft plump lips.

Tadashi wrapped his arms around your waist while your legs wrapped around his waist, deepening the kiss even more. Tadashi carried you to his desk and placed you on his desk and continued to kiss you.

Your fingers ran through Tadashi's messy black locks while Tadashi's hands wondered around your body. Tadashi pulled back and pressed his forehead against yours and stared into your [e/c] eyes.

"You're distracting me, [Y/N]." Tadashi breathed, his hot breath fanning your neck.

"Good, that's what I was hoping for." You breathed, as Tadashi kissed down to your collarbones. You smirked and bit your lip. Tadashi eyed your swollen pink lips before crashing his lips against yours, you wrapped your arms around his torso and kissed him more deeply.

For the whole day, both you and Tadashi were kissing the whole time. And touching each other. Leaving poor Baymax all alone and still not finished with his adjustments.

Hope you enjoy my first Tadashi Hamada one shots! :) More coming later ^_^ oh and I hope you all enjoy the cover photo for this one shot ;) cx check out Hiro Hamada's one shot if you're interested :) - ChinitaPlease