[16] Bra shopping with Tadashi

I'm sorry I haven't update in a MILLION years guys! D: I'm busy with school and I still am >.< I'm trying to keep my writer life, fangirl life, student life and a normal Asian girl life on balance and its a struggle ._. XD anyways! Enjoy this one shot! :)) - ChinitaPlease

"Are you sure you want to go with me? You're going to feel uncomfortable..." You said, looking at Tadashi with a concern expression.

"Sure! I mean, it won't be awkward." Tadashi said, smiling at you innocently.

Oh that poor innocent smile that's going to be soon destroyed when he first enter the store.

At first, Tadashi thought the two of you were going to go to a local store. But you guys ended up going to the mall and towards Victoria's Secret instead.

Once the two of you enter the store holding hands, Tadashi's cute innocent smile slipped off.

Everywhere he sees... Was bras and underwear's! Oh and also beauty products and clothes.

"What are we doing again?" Tadashi asked, looking at you confused, his face slowly turning red.

Gosh he's too innocent. Well... Not really. Not like the last time what he as done to you... It proves that he's not innocent! Though, *cough* he's pretty rough! *cough*

"We're bra shopping!" You chimed, dragging Tadashi everywhere with you. You began looking at bras that matched the underwear's, Tadashi couldn't help but blush even more.

So much underwear and bras to try on! He knew you'll have to try them on and ask him for opinions. It's a girl thing! He knew his girlfriend!

"Hmmm.... Polka dotted bra and underwear? Cute! Oh.. But it's so expensive." You mumbled in disappointment as you looked at the price.

"Oh gosh... Don't get a nosebleed. Don't get a nosebleed," Tadashi mumbled to himself, covering his face with his hands.

"Okay! Now! I'm going to try these on and you tell me what you think!" You said, snapping Tadashi out of his thoughts.

"Wait. Wha-" He was cut off by being dragged by you to the dressing rooms. You enter one room and began changing into the bra and maybe into the matching underwear too.

Then the curtains opened, revealing you in the matching bra and underwear. Luckily, no one was around!

Except for the cashier whose too busy texting her friends and listening to music. Tadashi felt his face and the tip of his ears getting hot.

"So! What do you think? Should I buy it?" You asked, twirling around and looking at your reflection. Tadashi's pupils dilated, Tadashi suddenly felt a weird feeling. It was.... Uncomfortable. Especially in the lower area.

Gosh men. Why are they cursed with such.... Body parts!?? Though, he doesn't mind when you're the one that cause it, heck! He'd gladly take you down right in the dressing room!

"Hello? Tadashi? What do you think? Should I get it?" You asked again, Tadashi blushed and nodded his head. You grinned in satisfaction and walked back into the dressing room.

Before you could close the curtains, Tadashi entered the room, closing the curtains behind him and he looked down right at you. His gaze was so intense! It was like as if he was plotting something.

"You're taking those off right now! We're going to buy all of the ones you want to buy then I have something planned for you." Tadashi purred into your ears, he nibble on your ear before exiting.

"Well damn! Sexually frustrated Tadashi is hot!" You said to yourself, closing the curtains and changing out of the bras and underwear's before putting everything back on.

You wondered what Tadashi's surprise was! Though, you already knew what it was.

WHOO!!! Updated! I finally updated this one shot! It's been weeks huh? It felt like a million years! XD I'll try to update more :) hopefully I have more time ^^ - ChinitaPlease