[4] Naming the twins

This is the cutest fan art ever! :3 Now! I am going to make the cutest one shot ever!!! ^_^ The title gave it away and I hope you all enjoy this one shot and tell me what you think about it later :) enjoy this one shot! :) - ChinitaPlease

You were in the hospital bed, cradling both yours and Tadashi's newborn babies. Both boys. They look just like Tadashi! And it's adorable! Miniature versions of Tadashi, their father.

"Awwww! You boys are so cute!" You cooed, kissing each of their foreheads. The babies cooed in response, making you squealed.

"Hey, [Y/N]." Tadashi smiled at you when he entered the room. You smiled back at him, Tadashi's eyes lit up and knelt down next to you.

"What are we going to name the boys?" Tadashi whispered, taking one of the boys from your arms and cradle him in his arms.

Tadashi's gaze softened when he looked at his first born son then at his twin brother whose younger than him by five minutes. (A/N: I made this sentence confusing, sorry XD)

You couldn't help but stare at Tadashi and smile faintly at the sight in front of you. Your husband holding his first born son.

"We should name them... Mark and Casey (A/N: You can change the babies name if you want :) I couldn't come up with any names at this moment xD)!" You respond, Tadashi grinned and nodded his head in approval.

"Mark, the oldest twin. Casey, the younger twin of Mark Hamada." Tadashi whispered, kissing each of their foreheads.

"Mark is going to be handsome when he's older." You grinned, Tadashi grinned back and sat down across from you.

That's when Casey began wailing, you jumped and began comforting Casey.

"No no no! You're going to be handsome too, Casey!" You cooed, wiping his tears from his now tomato red face. You kissed his forehead and continued to whispered comforting words to Casey.

Casey stopped crying and began sleeping again, cooing in your arms while Mark gave both you and Tadashi a cute gummy smile.

"Look at his adorable smile!" Tadashi whispered, you grinned at both Tadashi and Mark. You kissed Mark's forehead and gently ran your thumbs across his pudgy cheeks.

"We made the most precious human beings ever." You whispered, Tadashi smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

"I agree." Tadashi murmured, kissing Casey and Mark's forehead. Tadashi wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed his lips against yours.

"What a beautiful family..." Aunt Cass whispered, wiping her tear stained cheeks while Hiro smiled at the scene.

"I'm an uncle!" Hiro whispered, trying his best not to cry. Hiro is officially an uncle to two beautiful twin boys, Mark and Casey Hamada.

Short but sweet! I love this one shot so much!!! So cute and adorable! I came up the babies name Mark and Casey because I couldn't come up with a name at that time so.. You can always change the name! It's yours and Tadashi's babies so.. :) more one shots coming later ^^ - ChinitaPlease