Important Author's Note!

Hello, all of my lovely readers! Whether you are re-reading The Human in the Wolf Pack, or it's your first time here, thank you for giving my book a chance. I'm sure you have all seen the typos, the short chapters, and just the lack of quality in some parts of the book. Well, that has finally changed. 

The Human in The Wolf Pack has moved to a site called Dreame, who has signed me as a full-time writer. Honestly, this is a dream I never thought could be fulfilled. I have always loved writing, and the amount of happiness you all have given me is beyond words. The full story is now on Dreame, edited and I can sincerely promise you the quality is much higher. Every chapter is now over a thousand words, there are no typos, and the character development is much stronger. I have heard your critiques, and have applied solutions.

Including brand new, never before seen chapters. So if you would like to continue reading to the end, please go follow the story on Dreame. My author ID is Royalybree. Your support really means the world to me, all of my readers on Wattpad have been amazing, and so encouraging. I can guinely say that this dream was only realized because of all of you. I would love it if you would check out the new and improved The Human in the Wolf Pack on Dreame. 

Thank you all so much.