Sick Puppy

Ok guys, so I've decided that I'm going to start having goals for each chapter before I post the next update.

I want 100 reads, 20 votes and 5 comments on this chapter before I update again.

Thanks guys,  I know it's kinda annoying but this is what I've decided. You guys are amazing, I love you❤️ ~Brit
______________________

"Vera, you need to take your medicine," Rider growled while holding me in his lap.

I was currently watched Supernatural on his TV. It was the time that it was Tuesday every day and Dean kept dying over and over again. I didn't like this episode it made me sad. Dean was my favorite character and he was really attractive. Like, almost as hot as Rider. Very very close.

"Vera," Rider snapped, annoyed.

I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"I don't like medicine," I said softly.

He closed his eyes. I smiled, he was trying to escape my puppy eyes. I turned around so I straddled him and hugged him close.

"I feel fine as long as you're here. Please don't make me take it," I asked in my sweetest voice.

He groaned, falling backward on the bed. I laughed as I looked down at him. His eyes darkened as he looked at me, and I felt him get... Excited. I blushed and rolled off, lying next to him instead. He grumbled at me before saying.

"I can't always be here. I have pack duties to attend to."

I automatically felt bad. Oh yeah. I almost forgot he was an alpha.

"Oh. I'm sorry," I said softly.

I took the medicine, on the night stand then took a deep breath.

"You can go. I'll stay here and watch the show," I said reluctantly.

He sighed and thought about it.

"I'll be back in 2 hours. Don't get up," he commanded then almost in slow motion, we lost physical contact.

I held my breath as the head ache returned with fervor and my throat lot on fire. I buried under the thick covers and sipped on my water. After a glance from Rider, he left. I felt miserable now. But he has to do his work.

A good Luna wouldn't keep an alpha from his pack for selfish reasons. I got up after a few minutes, the light in the room making everything so much worse. I drew the curtain and shut the bathroom door, then shut off all the lights. Then I crawled back in bed, shivering.

I closed my eyes and counted my breaths. One... Two... Three.... Four... Five. Soon I fell into a blissful sleep.

Vera... Vera...
I was in a dessert. All around me was beige sand, and the sky was growing dark, the sun had just set. A river was flowing a few yards away. I could see it from where I stood. A few shrubs grew here and there. But otherwise, I was alone.

"Vera...Vera..." A voice called.

A woman's voice. Her voice was sweet, melodic. Like a song or the whisper of a violin.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Look up, child."

And so I did. There was the moon, round and fat in the sky. Full.

"Vera, you can call me Nya. I'm here to guide you,"

"Are you... The moon?" I asked, puzzled.