30

Suraj(pov)

When I came to our room she was hugging her father and her mother was also present there she was speaking something but stopped when she saw me.

His father nod at me , stand up and goes away with his wife.

.................

She didn't had her dinner,her mother did packed  snacks for us which is kept in the backseat. But she didn't reach for it like our past journey. She is quiet and looking out of window. When we were going she didn't said a word to any of her family ,Gyan also and  directly  came and sat inside the car.

"Sona we are 10 min far from restaurant do you want have something, should I stop"I asked but she didn't speak anything.

"Sona"I said and hold her hand but she pulled her hand away from me.

I stopped the car in corner ,and turned her to me .

"Why are you being like this, don't do this I know you are hungry please eat something"

"It's all because of you"she whispered.

"What"

"This is all because of you,your mother lie to me for you, for your marriage and your well being she did this all because of you "she whispered.

"Yes she did it all for me, and it's done there is no point on thinking of it or getting angry on it it's already passed"

"How it's passed when I am here with you and not with my mom and dad"

"Do I abuse you or don't take care of you that you are that much repulse with me"

"It's not like that"she said and looked down.

"Then what is it  huh what is it then"

"Nothing"

"Then don't make a big issue of it , I will park the car in front of restaurant ,we both will have dinner"

"I don't want to"

"Don't make excuses I know you are famished"

He started driving again and stopped the car infront of restaurant,he came out of car and opened the door for her.

"Come out Sona"

She nod and tried to take out the seatbelt but it's not coming out stuck or what she pulled it still it didn't came out.

"It's not coming out"she mumbled to him.

Suraj bend and looked over , belt is tight kind of jammed on its place .

He bend more they are really close,Suraj can feel her heat,she is looking down.

He use his both hand and pulled it with force. It opened but he loose his momentum his
left hand banged on car holder and right one in car's door and  he fall on her.

She gasped as his left hand is on her breast and another is holding a seat back.

Suraj groaned as his both hand hurt a little bit,he in process of standing up  he put pressure  on his hand and tried to stand which squeezed her breast .

Sona  gasped loudly and hold his left hand.

"Move it away"Suraj looked at her  he can feel her breathe on his face.

He looked down where she is holding his hand. He stand up and start apologizing from her.

"Shit,I am sorry I didn't do it deliberately,you know my both hand banged and my balance-"Suraj said flustered.