23

Sona(pov)

"Hi"I goes to Meera table.

" Oh hi how are you"

" Fine"

"Would you like to have something"

" No I already had breakfast"

" Well  you are looking really pretty in this dress so I think you will be a good help for me in shopping"Meera said.

" No actually I don't like shopping,mom buyed this for me"

" Ok so let's shop"

I nod and we both stand up.

"So didn't you both gone to honeymoon"

" Honeymoon"I asked confusingly.

" Yes I don't expect anything from Suraj,that dumb head can't see anything beside his work atleast you thought of someplace"

"Place,is this kind of like picnic"

"What"Meera thought confusingly picnic.

"Don't you know what is honeymoon"I shook my head.

And Meera grumble" Felt like I have to teach her, that dumb head I can't expect anything from him I have to teach her some trick don't know from where aunt find this naive girl"

" Oh leave it"

.........................

"Look this black dress look good let me try it,you wait here"

I nod and sat down in waiting area. I didn't know she is a freak like my mom. But she is also a good women she gave me her number just in case I need some help.

"How do I look"I looked up the dress was strapless a little bit of her cleavage is showing and there is a slit in left side it looks classic.

"You look beautiful "

"Thank you,I have noticed that you didn't buyed anything now let's shop for you"

"But i don't need clothes now"

"Why not you are also invited in my party"

"Oh! I have clothes for the party mom shoped for me"

"No-No Sona my party is held in a club you need a bold,Western and sexy dress"she told Sona.

" Bold and sexy dress "

"Yes now come with me"she took me with her to try dresses.

'is Suraj ke to tote uda dungi mein 'meera thought.( Suraj will be awestruck after seeing her)

She took out atleast 7 dresses and give her to try it.

One by one she tried it some are loose,too tight,revealing. At last Meera find a good dress for her.

It's white and green leaves design
in colour off shoulder a little bit of cleavage is showing and a slit on both sides.

"I think it's not appropriate,I prefare a little loose dress"Sona said.

"No it's a casual dress and it's ok to try this type off dress sometime"

" Ok I think,let me change"

"Ya change fast then we will ship footwear for us ok"

I hummed and get inside the changing room.

................................

I brought white stilettos and she buyed black it's kind of  too heely for me but she said your husband will be there to hold you. It was kind of embarrassing when she said that.