28

I heard the clear of throat. I saw it's Suraj looking so grim.

What's with the face?

"Come here"

"Huh me"I looked at him. He gesture me to come to him.

"My stomach is full I can't walk for now"I told him.

He walks to me and hold me swiftly bridal style ignoring agape Gyan who is looking at us standing  quietly.

I gasped and circled my wrist in his neck.

He started climbing the  stairs.

"Please walk slowly"I told him when he started to skip the stairs . But he ignored me.

................

He gesture me to open the door I did and he shut it with his foot.

He laid me down in the bed. I sat up and lean on headboard. He didn't move still standing in his place.

"What "I asked him.

"What he was doing with you,standing so close to you"he said holding my chin he hover above me.

"Nothing he just prepared noodles a for me cause I was craving for it,and if I asked you about it you will only scold me"

Why it's so hard to learn that he is flirting with her, I am the only bad guy in her life she think, Suraj thought.

He pulled her dupatta off of her. And made her sit  properly.

"What are you doing"Sona asked holding her stomach as it's full and when he open her choli's dori and pulled the left side of her choli sleeve down.

"Stop -Stop scoundrel"I shouted panicking when he tried to remove my other sleeve down.

"Why I was just helping you,you are full na  I thought to help you"

"Stay away I don't need any help" I stuttered to him and pushed him back. But he is not budging from his place.

"Is that so when he was helping you why didn't you denied him then" he said and hauled her up more to his arms. Now she is on her knees.

"He did it suddenly how am I supposed to say anything"I said.

"Leave me now I felt cold and I need to change my clothes"

"I will change your clothes then" I gasp when he touched my bare back and pulled me more to him. What is wrong with him.

"No" I whispered.

"Why not" he tried to bring the cloth down from my front.

"No"she shrieked hold his hair and pulled it hard. Suraj hissed and loosen his grip from her,she pushed him and run to bathroom.

"Don't know where she learnt this tactics"Suraj mumbled and massage his scalp.

...........
Suraj got a call from his mother so he was on a call with her in balcony.

Sona peeked inside the room from bathroom and didn't see Suraj. Not finding his presence she came out and went to closet took out her clothes and change herself in pajama.

After that she came out of closet and enter inside bedroom,laid in bed and covered herself head to toe so he will not disturb her.

Suraj came out of balcony and find her sleeping in the bed.

He sat in his side of bed and tried to remove the blanket but her grip is strong.

But her hair is not hidden in blanket so he bend on her rolled her hair in his finger and pulled it.