18

Suraj(pov)

I hurriedly walk downstairs and straight enter the kitchen but she was not here. Raghav is  busy in preparation of dinner and maid is washing dishes. I sigh and sat in living room sofa. Where is she gone. May be it's stupid to think she will kiss that raghav.

I heard the ring of landline I stand up and picked it up.

"Hello"

"Oye khoteya why not you picking up your phone I am trying it from an hour"

I frowned and checked in  my sweats pockets but it's not here I forget it in table and I put it in silent.

"I was busy"

"Whatever with your favourite excuse, but do tell me why is sona's phone switched off from 2 days"

Damn now what I am going to tell mom? I thought. I cleared my throat and told her

"Actually mom she was feeling unwell from some days so I took her phone and switched it off , now she is ok and her phone is still switched off"

"Why didn't you told me when she is unwell and switched on her phone her mother calling her repeatedly from days so she called me to check up on her ok"

I hummed.

"Ok I need to go it's your dadi maa's medicine time will call later "

I hummed. And she hanged the phone.

I get up and goes upstairs I should unlock her phone now or if mom call again she is going to give me an earful.

I opened the room door and first took my phone from table and goes to right side of bed cupboards to took out my office keys.

I take it and goes downstairs to unlock the door.

By entering the office, there is a safe in my office to put important files and I put her phone there.
I enter pin which is my birth year and took out her phone. I switched it on and messages kept coming non-stop. Her phone is not password protected so I unlock it and see her mother messaged her to pick her phone and her dad also some Anjali also messaged her.

I ignored it and check her photo gallery.

There is hardly any pictures of her only some with her mom and dad and with her friends no any past photos alone. I scroll more and I saw her photo in saree it's the day when we gone to dinner.

This lipstick suits her and in saree she looks hot in this pic a little bit of her waist showing. I send this photo of her to mine.

And delete the sharing of messages. I come out of office and goes to kitchen.

I took out the ice-cream from fridge and take it upstairs with me.

I enter the room and saw her watching tv laying in sofa.

"Here"I said . And show her the ice-cream tub when she looks my side.

She took it lazily and thanked me. After that she totally ignored me and concentrating on tv. I looked at the tv a cartoon is playing on tv screen.

I decided  to not disturb her. I took out her phone from my pocket and put it in my cupboards I will give her phone in the morning.

......................

I groan when the warmth leave me. I sleepily open my eyes and looked beside me she is not in the bed I look at the wall clock it's 6:15 am why is she awake this early today.

I slept late at night because I was checking the mails of my upcoming projects send by my employees.

I heared the sound of shower running I laid in my stomach and close my eyes.

I heard the bathroom door open so I open my eyes and looked at her side. She is wearing a white and black colour stripped shirt and mehendi colour plazo .

I do told her to practice wearing sarees. Still she is not.

I get up and goes to  freshen up myself.

I took out white dark blue shirt and brown pants,boxer and goes to bathroom.

..............

I came out all ready it's 7:15 now. I saw that she is not in our room. So I made my way to downstairs.
I saw her sitting in living room . I leave her on her space and goes to kitchen to told what to prepare for breakfast.

She is moody so I think she will like junk food only so I told maid to prepare spicy Maggie for her and for me cheese omlet and fresh orange juice for both of us . I take the tea for both of us in living room.

"Good morning,Here have tea"I said. And put the tea cup in table.

"Morning "she said and took the cup.

We both are silently having tea.

Just then we heard a knock at the door.

I look at my watch it's only 7:30 who will be at this early morning. Sona also looks at me confusingly like asking me who is it.

A maid goes to open the door. I heard the sound of footsteps I looked who is it. It's sona's mom what is she doing here.

"Sona beta" she said. Sona gasped and looked at her mom.

"Mom"she run to her mom and hugged her.

"Why you were not picking up my call I was calling you from days" her mother asked her.

She looked at me from corner of my eyes and looked at mom.

"Woh mom he"

"Aunty you came early why not have breakfast with us"I said cutting Sona off.

"Oh why not son I am famished"

"Mom dad didn't came"

"He has an important meeting today " Sona nod and both of them sat in dining table. I enter the kitchen.

"Is the breakfast is done"

"Yes sir"

"Bring one extra plate ok "

She nod and I join both of them in dining table. She looks so happy seeing her mother the twinkle in her eyes and her happy face said it all.
She don't even smile at me like I am her enemy.

Maid came and serve us one by one. When she serve Maggie to Sona her mother gasped and looked at her.

"Sona what is this you eat Maggie in breakfast look  how weak and thin you look"

"No mom I don't have it daily "

"You better not Sona" she nod and both of them start there breakfast.

I cleared my throat and both of them looked at me.

"Aunt you came to meet Sona, or is there another reason"

"Oh I forgot son I came to took her with me as there is a family function our old friends son opened a new restaurant and we need to attend his opening ceremony your parents is also invited but your mom told me she can't come as she is not here but you can come"

"What" "really mom" we both said it together but with different emotions.

I looked at Sona she also looked at her I shook my head and with my eyes tell her to say no.

"I am done I will get ready"she said  getting up and run downstairs.

I looked at her mom. I gave her a small smile and stood up.

"Aunt I am done I will just come ,you have your breakfast"

I with gritted teeth walk upstairs how dare she when I signal her to say no.