19

Suraj(pov)

I enter the room and shut the door loudly but she is not here in the room but I got angry when I saw a bag in the bed,now  where is she may be in the closet I goes there and saw her taking out some clothes happily.

"Sona"I called her sternly.

"Hmm"she just hummed at me not even looking at me. I stand beside her and told her.

"Sona tell your mom you don't want to go"

"What,can you repeat"she looked at me confusingly.

"Tell your mom you don't want to go"

"But I want to go"she said looking at me.

"But you will say no,because I said no"

"It's my will and I will go,please stop disturbing me I need to get ready my mother is waiting for me"saying that she goes outside of closet.

Why is she so stubborn, didn't obey me till now.

"We both can go together to the function, not a problem I am also invited hmm"I said to her after entering the room.

"No"she said putting her clothes in a bag.

I groan and rub my temples. If I force her to not go she will cry and said I want to go, yeah more the reason she will go after my rudeness to her.

So I think I should let her go.
I looked at her she is still packing,I go to my  side of cupboard and took out her phone and feed my no. on her Phone.

"Here your phone"she looked at me shockingly when she saw her phone.

She hold out her hands to take her phone but i took it back.

"I put my no. in your phone I will call you ok, don't try to put it in silent or ignore me or you will see what will be the consequences"

"But we hardly talks here what we will talk on phone so it's not necessary to save your no. "why she always give me a sass.

"You will call me daily by yourself at 8:00 O'clock sharp"

"No I will not"she said zipping her bag. She took her bag and moves to open the door but before that I stopped her .

"You are not taking your potter with you sona"I asked politely.

"I don't know where he is I lost him"she said to me sadly thinking about him.

"Oh but I know where it is,I found him"

"Really"she said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"But you have to promise me something"

"Huh what promise"she said making a face.

"It's not really that hard but you just have to kiss me in the morning when I go to office and return from it"

"I will not do that "she said to me with distaste and" I have a potter also at my home so "

I glaring at her said"So I will burn all of them as it's no use of them now if you have spare"

"Why you will burn them they are harmless and beautiful toys"she shrieked at me.

"Why does it matter to you, you go and enjoy"I said gesturing her to go .

"Don't please don't burn them"she said pleading me.

"Then do you promise"I said. Come on say yes how stubborn can you be. She bit her lip and nod at me.

"Ok now give me a kiss"

"But you are not going to office today"she frowned at me.

"I am going who said I am not" I said inching closer to her. She is going to her mother's house what's the point to be here now.

"Ok"she said inching closer to me and I prepared myself  to get a kiss from her.

She put her hands on my left shoulder and kissed me on my heart and distanced herself from me.

I frowned and looked at her.

"What was that"I asked her.

"Kiss"she said and shut the door after going outside.

I touched where she kissed there is a mark of lips on my shirt.

...........................

Sona(pov)

I don't know what's wrong with him. He is totally mad .

I goes downstairs and saw mom is sitting in living room talking with Radha aunty .

"Mom let's go"

"Oh you are done but why the bag beta you don't need it you are going to live there only for two days and you do have clothes at home also "

"What only for two days I thought you came to take me forever "

I heard the clearing of throat I looked behind me he is standing 2 metre away from me with a fire in his eyes.

I gulped and look at mom who is looking at him with a awkward smile.

"Let's go sona"mom said. I nod and I make my way outside.

"Ok son we are leaving take care"I heard mom said to him.

I walked outside with mom.Mom check her purse to take out the car keys .

"I think I forgot the  car keys in dining table,you wait here I will just come back"I nod at her.

I waited for her but I stiffened when I felt a presence beside me because I know it's not mom.

"I would like you to repeat what you said there sona"he said.

"What should I repeat"I asked him and bite my lips.

He jerked me to him by holding my arms. I gasped and looked at him.

"Not brave enough to say now huh, keep that in your mind if I want you will not go today or ever but I respect your parents wish so be happy for that, don't think I will not say anything if your mother or father is with you "I looked down and didn't say anything to him.

"Keep your attitude check when you talk got it"he said and kissed me on my cheeks.

I saw him walking to his car . I wiped my cheek where he kissed and took out my least favourite lipstic and throw at him it hit on his shoulder.

Suraj stopped walking to see what touched him he looked down it was a lipstick he lift it and turned to look at her it's not like it hurt him but the dare of her do anger him.

"What is this ,one of your tantrum or gift to your memories hmm "when he mocked her , Sona got really angry and looked down here and there and lift a stone to hit him.

"What are you doing it will hurt me sona"he said and walked hurriedly to his car so it doesn't hurt him his wife is totally vengeful and mad  he thought but how to say she is also cute and beautiful for him.