13

Sona(pov)

I don't want to be here, previous day I obeyed what he said to me . It's not like I denied to do it,I told him to just give me a break to have breakfast. I can't stay hungry food is my weakness. And even after that he didn't let me have noodles and Schezwan rice I am craving for.

I will told mom and to his mom also but first get me my phone from my room , I stopped suddenly.He snatched my phone previous day .

I don't remember the number of my parents and even mine. Actually I was weak in math and no. Is not my best friend .

I do remember address of my house. I wipe my tears properly and run downstairs to main door.

I hear the shouts of him, but I ignored it. I hold the doorknob but my wrist is grabbed and he pulled me to him.

"I have called you why didn't you listen and where do you think you are going"he said but I ignored and tried to remove his grip. He gripped more tightly. I hissed and looked at him.

"Thats why you shouldn't have those junk foods"

I looked at him fiercely and started to struggle wildly to remove his grip.

He pulled me more closer to him by my shoulder my hands  is free so I swiftly hold his hand and bit him .

He hissed and left his grip on my shoulder I increase the pressure of my teeth on his hand.

Suddenly he pinched my waist I get startled and next second he pushed me harshly.

I cried out when I crashed with table and hit my head there.

I touched my forehead and it's bleeding. I started sobbing sitting in floor as it's hurt.

"Shit, I am really sorry sona" he said. Coming to my level. I didn't stopped crying .

I hold my dupatta and put it in my forehead softly.

He always cross the limits of rudeness.

...........................

Suraj(Pov)

I lift her up and swiftly took her to our room I don't want to give a show to my  house employees.

And she is not complying with me. I opened the door and shut it with my leg and put her in bed.

"Sona remove the stall I need to see how deep is your scratch"

She kept quiet and from other side stand up from the bed and goes to closet.

"Sona don't be difficult let me help you" I sighed and said to her entering to closet and standing beside her.

She took out clothes and leave  the closet.

When she is going to enter bathroom I hold her forearm

"Sona let me-"

"Please take me to my parents house I don't want to be here, if y- you don't want t-to I can go with driver"
she said whispering to me.

I bit my tongue to say to her she will not go.

"First you change your clothes ,I will do the first aid and then we will talk ok"she nod at me and shut the door .

I through intercom told Raghav to prepare noodles and Schezwan rice and one glass of fresh orange juice just bring it 10 min later.

I took out the first aid kit from drawer.

I heared the opening of door. I look at her she changed her clothes.

She is wearing peach colour long kurta with almond colour skirt. She looks tired.  Because she didn't eaten anything.

"Come Sona I will clean the wound"