35

Suraj(pov)

I am driving a car,that waiter is he blind can't he see she is married, I get it she is beautiful though but still I thought and looked at her.

She is leaning on car seat, there's a soft music is playing. I look over at her there is no vermillion on her forehead and her bead necklace ( mangalsutra)
is hidden on her dress.

That's why may be he tried to woo her.

"Why didn't you put vermillion on your head and always don't keep your bead necklace hidden in clothes so it can be seen"I told her.

She didn't gave any reaction. I shook her forearm, she open her eyes irritatingly.

"What"she said.

"Did you heard what I said"

" I am sleepy"she said and yawn.

"Ok then sleep"

"How far are we when we are going to reach home"

"Just five minutes afar"

She hummed and close her eyes.

................

One week is passed grandma is better now she did walk now but not properly though but recovering well, I this weekend again took Sona to a fine restaurant we did dine but she said not to take her again to any restaurant to eat she want change of plans or scenery and she wants me to take her to club.

The name of it remind me of the memories of Atul's wedding anniversary party and her dance with some asshole.

(I did feel her at that day also in dance floor though)

She will offcourse dance and not with me but with some prick,cause i don't dance only some steps here and there.

Ahh what should I do.

"Hey "Atul said entering inside my office.

I didn't said anything and nod at him.

"Why do you look stressed "

"Sona"I mumble.

"Oh! is she that much handful that she is making your hair white"

"What"I turned and looked at myself in phone camera, Sona is already don't get impressed with me if my hair get white she will think more bad of me,there is none I sighed in relief. I scowled at him.

He chuckled. I sigh he is making fun of me.

"Is she that much handful huh"

"I made a rule to take her out at every Sunday I took her two times for dining in a restaurant and pizza hut"

" I get it she is foodie but still you should take her to different places "

"Ya she wanted to go to club"

"Then go"

"Why we go to clubbing for drinking, partying, dancing and we do none except she dance and I don't"

"So what it's not a big issue to not dance"

"It is she will dance with some prick" I told him.

"Oh! so place is not a problem but her dancing with someone"

"Yes"I grumble.

"Why don't you learn dancing then take online classes for some hours it's still Monday you have five days"

"Hell no I will not going to do that" I frowned at him.

"Don't you know to please our wife's we have to do so many things and it's just a dance nothing else"