27

Suraj(pov)

We did took break to have lunch we both are stomach full now.

"Suraj"I heard from Sona.

I looked at her she looks flustered.

"I don't felt good"

"What's wrong"

"Please stop the car" I stopped it and she went out of the car and throw up in the side of road.

I came out of car and massage her back and put her braid to side.

"How do you feel now "I asked when she is done.

"Fussy, I am not good with travelling"she said. I took out water bottle and told her to gargle and drink water.

"You shouldn't have eaten the junks it increase it more does your head felt heavy"she nod I made her lean on me and rub her back.

She thought is he taunting me or caring me.

"Come sit when you felt good we will start the journey" she nod and sat in backside and laid there ,Suraj too closed his eyes in his seat to take a little nap.

...............................

We are just 10 min away she did waked up but I told her to sleep.

Bahadur stopped at the gate . A men came in  Watchman uniform  open the gate and we drive  inside.

He stopped the car.

I also stopped the car and came out I open the door of passenger seat to wake Sona up.

"Sona we have reached wake up"she is sleeping like a log not moving up.

No one came outside to receive us as we reached here pretty late,may be they are sleeping or get tired of waiting.

"Hey Sona come on wake up"I said and tap her cheek. She mumble and open her eyes.

I gesture her to come out she made a displeasure face and come out.

Bahadur is waiting with our bags in the door.

"No need to wake anyone just show us our room,we will meet them in morning"he nod.

We both enter inside i look at the huge chandelier hanging up,the lights is dim as it's 11pm now,but still it looks good.

"Sir this way"bahadur said I nod and follow him.

....................

I freshen up and change my clothes.
I sat in bed and look beside me. She also took a warm shower first she denied but I did force her to go it will refresh her after that she hit the bed and now sleeping I also lay beside her.

This village is little cold I put the AC to heat mode.

she moves in her sleep and snuggle close to me , I pull her more close.

"You are so warm "I did felt good  when she snuggle more but it didn't lasted long until she spell harry. I scowled stupid don't know the difference between human and toy if she wasn't asleep I would have tell her the difference.

.......

SONA(pov)

I was hell tired so I don't know how I reached to room but anyways I am ready for breakfast but first I need to meet with grandmother.

I knock the door and enter inside "Dadi let's have breakfast-"I stopped speaking when I saw grandmother is not alone beside her in the next sofa one women grandma's age and one guy sitting there.